• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hoid

Hoid's Jack in the Box Entry

Here is my Macabre entry for the Jack in the Box writing event! I'm kinda taking this as an opportunity to experiment with writing more "horror-like" stuff. I'll release every chapter as I write them, I'm unsure how long it will end up being. This chapter mainly serves to introduce the...
  2. Hoid

Hoid's Twelve Shots of Summer Entries

Hey everyone! So right now I only have one of the challenges completed, but hopefully I'll be able to complete a few more. I'm hoping to get at least twelve in, but with life's ever changing currents, who knows. I do want to say a little something before I post the link so you all can see my...
  3. Hoid

My Ultimate Goal: The Fading Realm

Hey everyone! Despite the fact that I am somewhat new to both the KH writing community and writing itself, that hasn't stopped me from setting some seemingly unreachable goals for myself. I'd like to take a few moments and outline/share what I plan on working on for the quite distance future. If...
  4. Hoid

Osterix Chronicles

So I finished the first chapter of a project I'm working on. It isn't very good, at all, so any constructive criticism is welcome. Let me know what you guys think! Hope you enjoy! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T0Urf9YQ8YyVCLgqpe0u3RCnwBT729gZwtHL6IbmkDE/edit
  5. Hoid

Orichalcum Plus Question

Ok, I've realized what I've done. After I finished the Goddess of Fate Cup, I glanced at my clock and noticed that I had 5 minutes to get to class. In my rush I turned of my ps3...without saving the game. I'm laughing so hard at myself right now, I feel like such a fool. I'll complete the cup...
  6. Hoid

Orichalcum Plus Question

I thought that might be the case, so I went and double checked all the chests, and they were all opened. I beat the Goddess of Fate Cup and Atlantica today, so I know I got those. That leaves the materials and Hundred Acre Wood. I just checked my trophy list, and I have the trophy for completing...
  7. Hoid

Orichalcum Plus Question

Yes, I got the cure upgrade.
  8. Hoid

Orichalcum Plus Question

So I've been looking for all seven of these things, but I've run across a slight problem. I have 5, and I know one of the ones I'm missing is the one where you need all the synthesis materials. But I don't know about the other one, and that's the problem. I have gotten these: 1. Chest in...
  9. Hoid

A few questions I have...

I have a few questions that I kind of want answered, and I figured the best people to ask would be the forum members! Sorry if some of these have already been talked about, I'm new to the forums and I don't feel like digging to find them. 1. When I was playing through KH2 Final Mix, I noticed a...
  10. Hoid

What do you want in KH3 that you know you won't get?

This is a thread were you can post your wildest fantasies about KH3 (even though you know they won't come true). I'll start off by listing some of mine. 1. Xigbar betraying Master Xehanort (To be fair, this one might happen). 2. Demyx is revived and revealed to be the 7th Guardian of Light...
Back