• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help: how to unlock paradox Titan Cup and hade cup?

I beat all of 4 original cups and 2 paradox cups; but some reason that I can not get access to last two cups?
  2. R

Do anyone have picture of Seifer says OWNED

same as topic..
  3. R

Who like Harvest Moon Series?

I wonder how many people in this community have got their hands on Harvest Moon?
  4. R

Name of Turks Members

I know 6 Turk Memmbers (include former) Reno, Rufus, Tseng, Elena, Rude Former Member: Vincent. I wonder what is name of Turk members from Last Order or Before Crisis
  5. R

What is your first 5 RPG that you played in your life and what is your top 5 RPG.

When I look back in my past and remember most of classic games that I played awhile i was young.. I wonder what is your first 5 RPG games that you played and top 5 games that you like during whole of your life, around the video games.
  6. R

New Job in FF11 (Rumor/waiting for confirmed) Dicussion if it will influence FF serie

Would it be added to our series or would it backfire?
  7. R

Show your GIF Collections :D

I am huge fan of GIFs and love to collecting the GIFS. =D OMG!!! MATRIX KIDS =D
  8. R

Which Hidden bosses that did not shown up in Japanese KH1 (NOT FINAL MIX)

my friend and I have disagreed about addition bosses. so which was added to KH1(american)
  9. R

KHInsider Survivor - Make up character or any RPG characters allowed

I am going to be host of KHI Survivor Survivor Announcer: Welcome to KHI Survivor. There is several rules that you must follows. You only can bring two items that would help you out and it must not help you to survive on the empty, wildy island. If Host see that it is not fittable to be include...
  10. R

Final Fantasy Survivor

I am going to be host of Final Fantasy Survivor Survivor Announcer: Welcome to Final Fantasy Survivor. There is several rules that you must follows. You only can bring two items that would help you out and it must not help you to survive on the empty, wildy island. If Host see that it is not...
  11. R

RPG Collection: SHOW OFF YOUR COLLECTION!

I want to start new topic where everyone can show off their collection.. There is few rules 1) You can not count your own emulations/roms 2) You must have copy of games in your house or whatever you live 3) Have fun and show your bragging right of your collection Here is my collection and...
  12. R

what weapon do Lex and Xenma have?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/XIII_Order_05_Lexaeus.png it is pretty hard to tell what weapon he held. great axe or sword? (BTW what weapon do Xenma held)
  13. R

KH: Cheat-Bahamut Summon

I bought Codebreaker 9.2v to beat few games that i dislike and dont have any patience with any game. Example: Arc the Lad. I were checking every game's cheat lists that I owned.. I look at Kingdom Heart's Cheat list and found Summon: Bahamut. I tried to use Bahamut Summon and the game got...
  14. R

Irvine suppose to be in KH but Wakka took his place. Request

I wonder if there is any picture of Irvine in KH1 (like preview or beta?)
  15. R

One Question about Destiny Island's Cutscene

I just replay the Kingdom Heart for once (after 3 years XD) There is cutscene in sercet room which involved with guy with black cloak. Who is he?
  16. R

FF12 PS2 System: Japan ONLY

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/679/679404p1.html The design of PS2 seem okay but it is not really impressed at all.
  17. R

Square-Enix should have their spin off base on Final Fantasy only

Since they made Kingdom Heart which contains of FF and Walt Disney mixed. I really hoping that they would make Final Fantasy game that contains all of old and new final fantasy characters, so we can make our own final fantasy dream party for fun ^^ I dont mind to make party of Vivi, Squall...
  18. R

Kingdom Heart Spin Off?

Image what happen if Square-Enix make game with Looney Tunes *shudders* Final Fantasy and Looney Tunes.. Looney Heart or Walt Disney and Looney Tunes
Back