• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OZ mind

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

If this is real, and the Unversed return (in the first image) that means that Vanitas is returning as well
  2. OZ mind

mystery girl and the bleeding flower

After seeing the new art work for KHUx 2ed anniversary with the mystery girl I start thinking about Strelitzia the flower with the girl as it says in the tweet is considered to be "Bleeding Heart" flower and it is Symbol of purity and innocence, it also represents beautiful young women who...
  3. OZ mind

Ven time travel

After seeing the JP kingdom hearts union x trailer I had a thought if Ven existed in that time can he time travel to the past. since one of the rules to time travel in KH is that a version of you must be waiting for you on your distension. I just wanted to share this thought.
  4. OZ mind

IS Terra a keyblade master ?

I had this question for a long time and didn't find a confirmed ,so I decided to ask here . I personally think that terra is a keyblade master because :- if what I know is true the make of mastery could be anything a master decide and then the master gives the wielder the name master 1-...
  5. OZ mind

Master Terra ?

for a long time and I though that at the end of KH BBS Aque and Terra were keyblade masters , but I start seeing many video and threads that say he wasn't because he fail Eraqus exam , and I agree with this but hear me out ( or read in this case ) Reason 1 : keyblade master only can give the...
  6. OZ mind

Hope for new bosses in KH 3D ?

he did shot down any edition to the story not to secret boss or mini games
  7. OZ mind

Hope for new bosses in KH 3D ?

So , If there a new secret boss in KH3D (and hopefully there is ) who/what do you wish the boss will be ? I have three ideas: 1- oswald the lucky rabbit 2-young lightning unlike many people ( and I don't know why ) I love FF XIII especially lightning and when I saw here concep art for KH3D...
  8. OZ mind

Have a question about getting the Keyslinger Trophy for BBS FM.

my favorite website for PlayStation trophey , enjoy : Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Trophies - PlaystationTrophies.org
  9. OZ mind

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage from what I read in the trailer and seen in the game I thing that the story of unchained key / chi is from our half of the story and the event that happen to us . and KH X back cover is the...
  10. OZ mind

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Screenshots and Info

I can't believe it , KH BBS 0.2 and Aqau hair looks great and I wish she turn to face us I want to see her face. and KH DDD , I finished it all ready but I didn't finish the secret boos so this is my chance . I still don't understand what KH chi will bring that isn't in unchained key , but who...
  11. OZ mind

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website Released

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Website released Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I WANT IT NOW MY BODY STILL SHAKING
  12. OZ mind

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

I love it , but I still wish for KH BBS volume 2 to be there .
  13. OZ mind

Changing characters

I'm exited to play KH3 after seeing the E3 trailer but I was thinking of the story of KH3 As we know Sora , Donald and goofy will look for the 7 guardian of light and the key to return hearts while Riuk and mickey will look for the old keyblade wielder . But how will we switch between them...
  14. OZ mind

BbS Volume II Discussion Thread

I would like it to be two story lines 1- Aqua and he adventure in the realm in the darkness 2- mickey and also his adventure in the realm of darkness and after they meet we get a new episode where it tell where was mickey during the events of KH1 , after KH re:chain with Riku and DiZ and in...
  15. OZ mind

Man at Arms-Oathkeeper

this is amazing , I follow them and I was happy when I saw it
  16. OZ mind

what do you think the title of KH 3 song will be ?

I was happen when I heard that Utada Hikaru will return for kingdom hearts 3 because I love "Simple and clean" and "Sanctuary" and we need a new one . Then I start thinking what could KH3 song title be , and I want to see what title could everyone come up with. I wanted it to connect with...
  17. OZ mind

Can someone tell me why Kairi forget Sora ?

This question was in my mind for a long time and no matter where I look I couldn't find a definitive answer the question is: Why is Kairi and the kids from destiny island the only ones to forget Sora in KH2 ? I remember in KH re :chain of memory's , Namine changed Sora's memory with flash and...
  18. OZ mind

What's the real way one can obtain a Keyblade?

Kairi didn't had any training in using the keyblade until riku gave her one that why I think Namine didn't use a keyblade and for Xemnas I her that the director ( I think ) said in an interview that Xemnas can use the keyblade but he didn't want to use it for some reason and for the way to...
  19. OZ mind

Does anyone at all from the KH series remember who Xion is?

I think Roxas still remember her and he show Sora his memory so I think know Sora remember her in a way , and for Namine I don't know
  20. OZ mind

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? These what came to my mind right now 1- The Emperor's New Groove ,and I also thought how it will go . Sora , Donald and Goofy are looking for the key to return hearts and while they are walking around the land they see...
Back