• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I'm back after a long, long time.

I've always loved Kingdom Hearts. It has appealed to me ever since I first found out that it existed, years ago. I loved the fact that you could fight alongside the lovable Disney characters that populated my childhood movie-watching. Sadly, because of the long distances between game releases, I...
  2. K

Sora & Kairi reunite

I thought they would spend the night together... ...Playing pool. (Oooo yeah)
  3. K

Im working on an MMORPG.....

Mods, please delete this thread. It was a mistake. When I was in the restroom, once of my family members snuck in here.
  4. K

All my life ive wondered........

Could jesus heat a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it? Im serious here...
  5. K

Your mamma's so fat....

You know the game! You know the rules! So get going! Your mamma's so fat that when god said "Let there be light" he told he to MOVE! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  6. K

Whoa! Check this out! Minor Spoiler!!

Check this out! This guy is onto something...unless this is fake....like 90 percent of the other stuff on that website...... Oh well heres the link: http://fredfredburgerisland.ytmnd.com/
  7. K

Owls Vs Bunnies

Bunnies Owls Just wondering, who would win if like, a bazillion intellegent bunnies with portable nukes, assualt rifels, grenades, and swords got in a war with a bazillion intellegent owls with plane nukes, grenades, laser guns, and tanks in a rainy, tropical inviroment? Im serious here. Sorry...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► A new fanfic by me.....

Those are great ideas! Im already useing the "earth" concept though and in the "civil war" universe im already useing the "riku gets the keyblade" concept. I may have to think about the gender thing, though, I dont know..... I seems like that would be kinda twisted. I really like the retard and...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► No Way Out

Its a excillent fanfic and all, but by reading chapter one, Im under the impression that in this alternate kh universe that riku...uh....is gay...uh....i mean with the whole “You work for a Modeling company?” Riku asked, as if he knew it was the answer. Axel simply chuckled, “Actually I’m a...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► A new fanfic by me.....

I am currently writeing a fanfic series that involves "what if" universes in kh. For instance (but not a concept im useing), Sora and Co. gets sucked into a alternate reality where everyone is a heartless.....includeing goofy, donald, kairi, riku, and sora. So, I need ideas......ANY idea. That...
  11. K

Is this...real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQQS-0ZOMcg This is footage of a ghost. Some secerity cameras caught it. Look VERY CLOSELY at the screen in the upper secerity camera and youll see a shadow move along. turn up the volume to medium and youll hear a faint moan.
  12. K

CoM Cover?

I know the answer to this, i read about it. When they where faced with the delemma of chooseing a cover for COM, multiple prototypes were spun off the list because they "werent good enough". This cover was second in running.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  13. K

Halo PC online not working online

Can some one check their halo pc to see if online play is working? Because with me, Halo Pc and CE and not running on the internet. I mean, they used to work! Mabe because i have xbox live on.....i dunno can sumone check for me?:thumbsup:
  14. K

The Rankings.

Nevermind. Just close this.
  15. K

Is Hayner a Nobody?

It dosnt matter and will never matter.
  16. K

My Coke Rewards

Um....can someone please PM any unused code for the my coke rewards contest? Please! Im so close!!!! :eek: :eek:
  17. K

Rate the user above you: strangeness

Its pretty simple. Rate on how strange the user above you is. Theres no one above me 0/10
  18. K

I hate wabbits

I hate wabbits. Do you hate wabbits? You should hate wabbits. Hate the wabbits.
  19. K

Zexions weapon

Somebody post the pic of zexions gravestone. Lets peice this together.
  20. K

New Nomura Interview discovered!!!!!!

This guy emailed it to me and said a bunch of boloney about kh. It looks awsome!! But now that people tell me its fake, i bet its fake... E: Thank you for coming, Nomura. N: My pleasure. E: Here come the questions. Are you ready? N: Yes. E: Now, I have to ask you about Kingdom...
Back