• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Discussion: The wasted potential of Dream Drop Distance

And you don't think Nomura doesn't go a little overboard with that? I understand you need twist and turns but let's tone it down a little bit so that more people can understand what's going on. But don't think it's only gotten more chaotic since KH2? Again Nomura needs to tone it down a bit...
  2. M

I started playing this series back when KH1 first came out, i've stuck with it since then, it's still my favorite video game series, and i'm sticking with it until the end. I may not like Nomura's vagueness, but I love these characters and this world enough to where I can't quite it. Though one...
  3. M

The 7 Fragments of Light = The POH was me stating of how I would have explained the Namine situation, I was stating that in regards to the actual story of the series. And I'm not saying that in my version of how I would write it that Namine's body is tied into Sora being restored to his...
  4. M

With the whole Namine thing my explanation works like this: Kingdom Hearts can restore missing pieces of a being, it can create miracles. The X-Blade coexisted with Kingdom Hearts and therefore shared some of it's power. The 7 fragments of the X-Blade became the 7 hearts of the princesses and as...
  5. M

When did Nomura state he considered the Namine thing explained? Heck I can give a better explanation: Kairi was able to give Sora a new body when he became a heartless. So Namine being born as a result of Kairi's heart leaving Sora was born with a body because of Kairi's princess of heart...
  6. M

The Namine thing i'm expecting to be explained later on honestly. From KH1 to Chain of Memories to KH2 to 358/2 Days the series honestly made complete sense to me with the exception being Namine of course and also the exact process of how a Replica is made, but I expected those to be explained...
  7. M

I don't understand why you're still arguing about the proof of life debate when I clearly stated that I mean't it in the sense of the soul in KH being what gives the body life. I understand what you're saying about the heart being the proof of life in a certain way, but the Secret Ansem Reports...
  8. M

Well to wrap this up I'll say this: When I say "Life" i'm referring to just being alive, not all the experiences of life, the feelings, and all that stuff that comes with a heart. I'm specifically which just talking about being a living breathing being which is what the soul in KH provides. Now...
  9. M

Isn't the soul proof of life since the Secret Ansem Reports said death = the soul leaving the body? If the Ansem Reports said something like "When a being becomes a nobody the body which was once flesh and blood is infused with darkness/nothingness and becomes encased in this new warped shell."...
  10. M

Well there is the possibility that the light of the children who created the smaller worlds ended up coming together and forming into the 7 hearts of pure light. That's speculation, but it would make sense. At least with that I can come up with a reasonable explanation. With the recompilation...
  11. M

Aren't the POH pure light because their hearts are the light fragments from the original X-Blade? But regardless a fictional universe is still supposed to have it's own rules and established laws that govern things within the story. If you don't have an in universe explanation then it's not good...
  12. M

I'm sorry, but if the only explanation to the recompilation process is "magic" then that is lazy writing. I mean Nomura can explain how a nobody and heartless are born, yet he can't be bothered to give an equally detailed explanation as to how the process is reversed? I never questioned the...
  13. M

Might as well throw my 2 cents in on this. The time travel stuff wasn't needed. There were other ways, which I have stated on this site before, that you could have gotten 13 Xehanorts without the need for time travel. Either 1.) A Reverse Namine Situation where Terra-Xehanort's body could have...
  14. M

Famitsu Interview with Nomura - Kingdom Hearts 2.8 to use KH3 tech

Oh they wouldn't have any real relevance. I just want them to show up in the series already. Bambi and Dumbo are the only 2 summons from KH1 who haven't gotten their worlds featured and it feels like they've gotten shafted. 101 Dalmatians is a Disney classic and i'm stunned it hasn't made an...
  15. M

Worlds in 0.2?

One giant world made up of fragments of many worlds taken by the heartless would be cool, just make the fragments of each world more distinct and noticeable than that little bit we got in the End of the World. Like Imagine one area is a dark jungle (Pride Lands) but in the jungle you find a dark...
  16. M

Kingdom Hearts 0.2- the dark secret...?

I like the idea of Mickey not talking about TAV because it's too painful of a failure for him. I'd actually accept that explanation. As for people dying, it does happen (Jafar, Clayton, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Scar, Ect.) given it's usually Disney villains, but it counts. All the other "deaths"...
  17. M

Worlds in 0.2?

1. Spectacular Circus (Dumbo) 2. The Great Forest (Bambi) 3. Spotty London (101 Dalmatians) 4. Pride Lands 5. The Land of Dragons 6. Castle of Dreams 7. Beast's Castle are the 7 worlds I want the most. The First 3 simply because they haven't been in the series before, Pride Lands & The Land of...
  18. M

Yeah, but think of all the worlds that we know were in the Realm of Darkness at the time. 1. Castle of Dreams 2. Enchanted Dominion 3. Dwarf Woodlands 4. The Great Forest (Bambi) 5. Spectacular Circus (Dumbo) 6. The Land of Dragons 7. Pride Lands 8. Beast's Castle 9. Pranksters Paradise 10. La...
  19. M

Well this is a perfect collection for you my friend since KH3D and BBS are the two most important games to play before playing KH3.
  20. M

Depends on the game we're talking about. In BBS a world took about 20-25 minutes (for Disney worlds) to complete per story. In KH2 the first trip to a Disney World usually took about an hour to complete. (BBS seemed to be going for that per world, but just spread the time across each story)...
Back