• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Credits in the manual

Did anyone else notice there's no voice credits for the actors in KH2 in the manual that comes with the game? Sorry if this is old.
  2. F

Online comic strips?

Now I know everyone's seen the Tron "song" strip of Penny Arcade. If not, here's the link: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/11/14 But I'm wondering if you guys have seen any other mention of Kingdom Hearts on any of the vg-related online strips such as VGcats, Ctrl-Alt-Del, or anything...
  3. F

Sora using magic?

I was looking through KH-Vids.net (you know they have 60 some off NA KH2 pics now) and I noticed on the one or two actual gameplay screens on the Commands menu it said something like "Attack, Summon, Party, and Limit". I did not notice, however, the "magic" bar. Does this mean you'll use basic...
  4. F

Anyone gonna miss Traverse Town?

I mean, I know it wasn't that great of a world, but it kind of has some sentimental value to me, like where you first meet Donald and Goofy, and where the story kind of takes off. Anyone else gonna miss it at all?
  5. F

Why even bother sealing the keyholes?

If you think about it, if sealing the keyholes really did anything in the first place (KH1), why would some of them need to be resealed (like Halloween Town, Coliseum etc). Woohoo, good job Sora, you sealed the Keyhole! But... it might just randomly open up again in KH3, sorry. You know what I...
Back