• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sally-boiii

And thus the circle of life continues XD

As of yesterday I am officially an uncle to my baby nephew. My sister had a child, and I am indescribably excited. Still thinking about my extended family though.
  2. Sally-boiii

Help/Support ► Grandfather just passed away

I don't even know why exactly I'm positng this thread i just don't know how i feel. I have lost all off my grandparents without ever really havinga conversation with them as of today and I feel numb and a tad empty honestly. It just frustrates me and saddens me. I don't mean to sound egocentric...
  3. Sally-boiii

Helping to get trees planted!

This is kind of random I suppose, but for the past few months I have been using this search engine called Ecosia.org. It works exactly like google but the only difference is every search you do goes towards helping the company earn money almost specifically for planting trees. Why is this...
  4. Sally-boiii

Your view on age and gaming up to a certain age

Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to be a jab at anyone who is a gamer and is older than me, nor is to meant to get people to reconsider how they feel about gaming at this point in time. What's up KHI fam? I was wondering how you guys feel about gaming up to a certain age. Because lately I...
  5. Sally-boiii

Petition for full HD collection of the seires

IDK, if i can post this. I apologize in the furture if this isn't okay, but there's a petition on change.org for a full HD collection to be made. Since it's probs going to happen anyway this may be unneccesary, but maybe not. Do with it what you will...
  6. Sally-boiii

The missed opportunity

I honestly wish, Square had expanded on the closed the plot between Terra and Xehanort at the end of BBS, instead of picking up where they left off with Aqua. I feel like the fact that they mentioned that Eraqus had crept into Terra's heart was a somewhat big plot point that they had not really...
  7. Sally-boiii

News ► Question as to how evolution of medals work

Sorry if this isn't posted correctly this is my first thread. But nevertheless, I am trying to evolve my stitch medal from lvl 2 to 3. And it says I need 2 merlin medals and I have 2. I googled the details and it said the requirements were the same as the what I have, basically meaning I...
Back