• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

The music of Limit Cut - Possible hints?

As you know, each of the 13 Data fights got its own unique remix rather than using the base game's track for existing bosses and 13th Reflection for the new bosses like in 2FM. (aside from Vanitas who does use the base game's track...sadly. Enter the Void would've been nice.) My attention was...
  2. E

Dark Road ► Would Disney allow us to see a young Yen Sid?

With a keyblade no less. He supposedly trained alongside them so they'll have to at least mention him, if not show him on-screen. I really wonder how it'll be handled if Disney said no to a younger Yen Sid, which is not too unlikely I imagine.
  3. E

Dark Road ► What enemy type will we fight?

With BBS showing Master Xehanort having to rely on a small amount of Pureblood Heartless to fight Ventus, we're kinda missing an enemy to fight for this prequel to the dark seeker saga. With no experiments by Apprentice Xehanort, Emblem Heartless do not exist yet. This in turn heavily reduces...
  4. E

Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus' Game of Chess

E3 Trailer hype aside for a moment, let's look for story hints! There seem to be some very strong hints in this chess game as to who the Seekers of Darkness and the Guardians of Light are. For starters, the final clip shows Master Xehanort's piece (Goat symbol) against Sora's piece (Crown...
Back