• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Worst Org XIII Data battle?

Xigbar's actually pretty fun imo, you really don't need to block all that often to get an opening. My least favourite is definitely Terranort. There's nothing visually interesting about the fight, his DM is pretty eh, especially the second one just sucks, and his guardian combos feel so...
  2. E

World Travel

It's best to just think of the KH universe as space, and each world as a planet. It's been shown anyone can travel the worlds as long as they have a ship capable of flight in space, not just Keyblade Wielders. See Hook's ship in KH1 or the intergalactic space ship from Stitch in BBS. The...
  3. E

DDD bodies yes or no

Thinking about it some more, it actually doesn't make any sense after all. Master Xehanort needs a 13th vessel for his heart at the end of DDD. What does he do? Send a piece of his heart flying towards comatose DDD Sora. In other words, that HAS to be Sora's actual body lying there, because how...
  4. E

DDD bodies yes or no

That was just for the Re:Mind parts since they're not related to the DDD content you already put up a spoiler warning for in the title. I think you're fine. Why Riku/Sora arrive at some time after they first traveled to the past, its likely because their bodies weren't lost entirely to start...
  5. E

DDD bodies yes or no

It's identical to what Sora does in Re:Mind: It's honestly surprisingly consistent despite all the crazy stuff you have to work through to understand it all.
  6. E

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

To be fair, even with Xigbar and Saix totally backstabbing him, his plans still almost worked if it wasn't for Sora literally cheating, so he had all the reasons to not really care too much.
  7. E

Parts I didn’t understand in ReMind

1) Time-travelling hearts can manifest bodies temporarily. It's the same way how a bunch of org XIII members in DDD and YX (as MF) in BBS are physically there, despite not having replicas yet. 2) I mean, we can see see YX and MX at the same time - nothing stops you from showing up in front of...
  8. E

Anything new from the KH Series Character Files book?

There's a full doc out there already but I assume KHI staff is waiting for better scans or translations to post anything? It's mostly character building, which some people desperately needed like Isa/Saix, but there are some plot-important things in there too. Like Demyx talking about how a guy...
  9. E

The music of Limit Cut - Possible hints?

As you know, each of the 13 Data fights got its own unique remix rather than using the base game's track for existing bosses and 13th Reflection for the new bosses like in 2FM. (aside from Vanitas who does use the base game's track...sadly. Enter the Void would've been nice.) My attention was...
  10. E

Dark Road ► Would Disney allow us to see a young Yen Sid?

With a keyblade no less. He supposedly trained alongside them so they'll have to at least mention him, if not show him on-screen. I really wonder how it'll be handled if Disney said no to a younger Yen Sid, which is not too unlikely I imagine.
  11. E

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

E...emblem heartless? Nomura why. Stop. Just stop. Anything but fighting the very things he himself creates 65 odd years into the future. Not like this. It being essentially an add-on to UX really doesn't do it any favours. I wasn't expecting a different art style or significantly different...
  12. E

Dark Road ► What enemy type will we fight?

Clearly it'll be a chess sim that finally explains to rules to YX and Eraqus's bizarre chess game, and we'll get to play the Foretellers variant teased at the end of KH3 as well to lead into KH4 🤭
  13. E

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Since the KBG scene with Xigbar/Saix/MX takes place shortly after DDD as they reference the rest "returning to their respective times", and MX in that scene already knew he'd use Terra's body again to make a new Terranort, it's not too out there for Terranort, or even an unnorted Terra's empty...
  14. E

Dream Eaters are capable of appearing in the real world if Chirity is any indication. So are Nightmares, with Nightmare Chirity running around in Chi. There's also Dream Eater-ified Riku in DDD's TWTNW which is also the real world, at least the "Where Nothing Gathers" part with the...
  15. E

I'd imagine at this point in time Xehanort would still need to fend off any Heartless like any other keyblade wielder, as he's yet to gain complete control over the darkness yet (silver eyes and all). Since young Eraqus is also teased to be part of the game (along with some more blurred out...
  16. E

With BBS showing Master Xehanort having to rely on a small amount of Pureblood Heartless to fight Ventus, we're kinda missing an enemy to fight for this prequel to the dark seeker saga. With no experiments by Apprentice Xehanort, Emblem Heartless do not exist yet. This in turn heavily reduces...
  17. E

Theory: Why SKULD is the replacement & Brain's trap (SPOILERS)

This is actually a really solid theory. You've convinced me at least. Luxu/Xigbar specifically hiding her away from Ansem the Wise or Xehanort (assuming Subject X is Skuld but I'd be very surprised if she isn't...) and making sure no one knows where she is for multiple years (at least 11+...
  18. E

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I'm fairly certain the 12 that were there in DDD are the same 12 in KH3 pre-Xion's addition. After all, Xion is taking up Sora's place. And it would still fit with Larxene's statement - at that point in the game, YX is still experimenting with putting a heart into puppet, aka making Xion a...
  19. E

Damage indicators

These show up when you're hit with an attack that can't be blocked, which is helpful info for newer players and prior to the update it could feel a bit unfair if you didn't know why your block just failed. Granted they still don't tell you that in the game itself so to most people its just...
  20. E

Spoilers ► How does memory work in this universe

Yeah it's not really explained well, but since memories in this series determine what a character acts and feels like (ie Roxas may have Ventus' heart before growing his own, but he acts nothing like Ven), I can imagine the CO memories might have been deemed too harmful to Sora to keep...
Back