• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Scary Movie 4

just saw it this past weekend people said it was horrible i liked it i was laughing throughout the whole movie what are your thoughts? :rolleyes:
  2. X

im back!

Just wanted all of you to know even though its already in my sig im back :toungesmile: a note of advice never move to a whole different state especially when your accent is a heck of a lot different i missed much of yous lolz oh ya party :lol: and just read our accomplishments 708th place!!!
  3. X

Its my Birthday today

yay...I'm 15 and its pretty cool I guess just another year older :) edit: PARTY TIME!!!
  4. X

Pacman Fans?

Anyone love classic Pacman? What was the farthest youv'e ever gotten? I got up to the Second Apple *no im not a freak, i saw my mom play it my entire life* plus its fun am i right? :)
  5. X

Vote XxXHeartlessXxX :)

:) well i know it might be late and all your votes are in your head who you're voting for but if ya haven't voted maybe vote for me :) Im running for Nicest Person on Forums (or something like that) You should vote for me because i am sweet, im always be nice to people, and i make the best of...
  6. X

Pancakes or Waffles?

My friend and I always play this game during study hall. You play by giving the person to options of what they rather do or thier favorite. Please keep it clean :) ok ill start: Who would you rather be? Sephiroth or Malificant now someone will answer and ask a new question and given two...
  7. X

good news!

everybody remembers that i posted about me not having a copy....well i just received it today :) but i have to wait till saturday to play oh well...still very excited and anxious...
  8. X

...Anyone need a lil help?

*sighs* since kh2 isnt in my hands i have nothing else to do instead of studying for quartelys...if anyone needs help...i'll help you out to the best of my ability
  9. X

hey ya'll

i hope all of yous are enjoying kh2.... sadly i havent got it yet! :mad: later all...
  10. X

Yipee!

I BEAT THE GAME YESTERDAY!!! omg im so happy....i wanna say thank you to all those who helped me ya'll know who you are...:D i didnt see the secret ending thingy so if anyone can send me a link that would be great! Oh btw....F.Y.I. i beat Sephiroth at level 61.... KH2 HERE I COME!!!
  11. X

A few questions

ok here i go once a gain asking you guys things but... anyways: 1. Do you have to beat the Hades Cup to complete the game? 2. Do you need to finish the Platinum Match? 3. Do you need to have all the dalmations? 4. Do you need to gat all the trinities to complete the game? Thanks for...
  12. X

hey...

you probably remember me from ceberus and 100 acre woods...i beat them and doing well...but anyway besides the point when will you learn yellow and white trinities? its really pissing me off that they are all over the place and i dont have em yet ...thanks you guys rock my socks lol :p
  13. X

howdy again

i've got some of the torn-pages....it sounds stupid but how do you attach them??? :confused: thanks a bunch:)
  14. X

ok...

im in olympic stadium thingy how the heck do you beat this three headed dog...im on level 21 do i need to be on level 100 or something lol :eek:
  15. X

howdy

ya...i'm new here wanna find cool friends who enjoys the game as much as me :rolleyes: maybe help me out....i'm stumped on a few parts and well i can help you so ya...
Back