• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

i just noticed..

Wow, i can't believe i never noticed that. I should play KH1 again to see it myself.
  2. E

KH2 is #1 on the top ten list...

Yep, it sure is... Yay KH2.... E3 is coming up soon... etc.....
  3. E

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

Yes, Demyx was annoying to fight for me also. I used Valor form, which did me no good, because whenever i did, i ran up to him for like 3 hits, then he just smacks me with water. It got annoying... My advice is to use Wisdom like everyone else says. Just use that and stay a distance away while...
  4. E

Drive Form Coincidence?

Interesting... how did we move from the drive form coincidence to talking about who wields what types of keyblades? The drive form find was quite interesting though.
  5. E

Game easier?

I'd say that KH2 isn't exactly easier, just shorter. KH1 is pretty simple, therefore pretty easy, but it's got length.
  6. E

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine 4 days after it came out, so on Saturday. Took me about 35 hours just to beat it and bout 60-70 hours to get 100% completion. That was on the normal difficulty setting. I'll get around to playing Proud mode when i have the time.
  7. E

Shawdow Sora huh?

That's the Invisible Point Counter that decides on when you're going to transform into Anti-Form. It's in the Guide. Anti Points: Change into Valor, Wisdom or Master= +1 Anti Point Change Form when ally is unconscious= 0 Anti Points Change to Anti Form= -4 Anti Points Change to Final Form=...
  8. E

If You could combine 2 keyblades from KH/KH-2-What would they be & Why?

Dark Fire Keyblade= OneWingedAngel+BondOfFlame+Oblivion Icy Light Keyblade= DiamondDust+StarSeeker+OathKeeper Twilight pwnage Keyblade= Oblivion+Oathkeeper+Fenrir
  9. E

kairi...

Yea, i mean they could've changed Sora's hair a little, i mean, just a little would've been nice. It's still all huge and puffy. Well Kairi in KH2 is much better, nuff said. Her new clothes are also very nice.
  10. E

kairi...

Lol yea. She's grown a lot from KH to KH2. But i like that, she's hot now. Also she's no longer a flat chest.... should i have said that?....
  11. E

the 3 knights' genders

Well the third's boots look like the boots cloud wears in FF7. Cept probably a bit smaller. I'm thinking it's a guy. But, then again... would a short guy that's not from Disney feel right? Just saying... Damn now i'm not sure again whether it's a guy or girl.
  12. E

Why was...?

If his weapon was a spoiler than it'd most likely be a keyblade, your probably right about that, but is there anything else that could be a spoiler and not be a keyblade, i mean, he had the power to form an illusion to mess with Riku, does that mean anything with his weapon? Seriously let's...
  13. E

the 3 knights' genders

Hmm i'd say the third is a guy. Dunno for sure though. I just think that cause the waye he/she walks. Cause the 2nd one sways as she walks which makes me really think she's a she. The third walks straight and tough like a guy would. Also another thing i'd like to say. The third's shoes are kinda...
  14. E

glitches

Yeah, me either. Like do steps. Like 1. etc..., 2. etc..., 3. etc... and so forth.
  15. E

Spoilers- BHK's name

Umm i'm new, but i was wondering if anyone besides me noticed this. If his name truly is Roxas. Look at it carefully. Notice the X in the name. I read somewhere on khinsider.com that all the members of the organization have an X in their name. Now take out the X. You can now spell Sora's name...
Back