• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Wtf!!!!

Hey guys what is up i have been gone for a while now in my time off i played KH2 in proud and i finaly beat it now the reason i did this is be because i was told here on the forums that if i did this i would get the movie about the keyblade knights so i beat it on proud and look at the credits...
  2. N

Advent: One Winged Angel

I need to know wher i can download to on to my computer for free
  3. N

Mickey VS Axel

I just seen a Vid on youtube of Mickey fighting Axel i just wanted ot know it its was real and if so how could that happen
  4. N

Help with the cups

Ok i beat the game and i have all of the cups and the first paradox cup the one with pain and panic i don't know how to get the others do i need to start over or what? I really need help and i thank you all in advance
  5. N

Kingdom Hearts 2 VA's

Now that the game has came out and people have heard the VA what do you think of them ? Sorry if the was talked about before
  6. N

Day after Tomorrow

What will you everybody do after you get finished with Kingdom hearts 2.
  7. N

All down hill!!!

It is all down hill from here but i think this will be the longest month ever my question is what will you do to pass the time?
  8. N

Kingdom Hearts 2 Signature Series Official Strategy Guide

I called gamestop yesterday and asked the desk clerk about the guide's release and he told me that the Le verson is coming out on march 23 but even though the web site says the 20th the official guide is coming out on the 21 so i just wanted to let you all know so you would not waste a trip on...
  9. N

Jayqwan's Battle of heros Cloud vs Leon 1on1 who would win

My last thread you all had some good points but who woud win between two top FF heros their skills are very alike they even have simlar swords it dosen't matter if they use their respected FF powers or kingdomhearts powers if they had to battle each other who do you think would win
  10. N

who do you think would win in a one on one fight cloud or sephiroth

Remember that in the showdown of fate their was no winner
  11. N

returning org members ?

I heard that members from the organization comback in part 2 that were killed in com in flash back or in another form can some one explane if it is true
  12. N

Do sora and riku fight each other (spoiler)

I hope this goes in the spoiler but do you get to face riku in a battle in part 2
  13. N

YRP what is there role in the game- spoiler

Hey this is my first thread and i just want to know what their in the game for what im trying to say is how did they enter into the game and what are their attacks and do they help sora at all in boss battles or in battles in general
Back