• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Legend of Enfiniti (A GodofDeath and Aeriona Original)

An item capable of granting its possessors deepest desire. A weapon powerful enough to rival the strength of gods. A key to open the path to the heavens. A being with the ability to alter the world at their very whim. These are just a few of the rumors spread throughout the world about what...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► When Dreams Come to an End

Good stuff, another interesting update coming soon? I hope :thumbsup:
  3. G

Yet another interesting update, hopefully there will be more soon.
  4. G

Keep the updates coming, I can't wait to read more :)
  5. G

Normally I don't come in here...but for you I did :P Anyway I just figured I say that I think your story is interesting so far and I hope I that I can read more. You got talent so please post more :thumbsup:
  6. G

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

ooc: ok let get this thing started, oh and before I forget lets try and keep just plain occ talk in the sign ups thread ic: “Seriously, what’s the obsession of the little boys in this town and trying to draw out the sword from its resting place in that headstone?” Sara asked as she stopped to...
  7. G

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production) [Sign Ups]

Sword of Destiny Prologue There exists a legend in the world of Terra, about a time when the world was on the very brink of destruction due to the powers of an evil being, a sorcerer whose name has long since been forgotten. The sorcerer subdued enormous and powerful monsters and slaughtered...
  8. G

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

Sword of Destiny Prologue 50 years ago the Heaven’s Knight (the wielder of the legendary sword known as Excalibur) and his companions, tired to seal away the evil sorcerer, Dhaos (the bearer of the Shadow Stones). But the attempt of the brave warriors was a failure and managed to only cause a...
Back