• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Iwrestledabearonce

Click: The Game - Part 3 (5-day AH Delivery Edition)

So, uh, no thread for this exists yet. And it should. LET'S DISCUSS HOW TO GRIND LOOT SUCCESSFULLY. Also, D3 Open Beta Weekend was seriously amazing, and if you didn't play it, you missed out. If you played it, and you're whining about the difficulty, see the video below...
  2. Iwrestledabearonce

I like [x], where do I go with this?

BASICALLY, this idea is to either help people who are new to an artist, and want to hear similar sounding stuff, OR to figure out where to start with an artist, due to an expansive discography. For starters; David Bowie. Where should I start with this legend? What albums are a "must-listen", in...
  3. Iwrestledabearonce

IDM/EDM/Electronic Music General~

Because, hey, if rap and metal have their own, why not this? Talk about whatever you want, from ambient to WUBWUBWUB to. . . well, anything. Except Merzbow. fuq dat gui. Me, I just got Amon Tobin's "new" album, Isam. I have to say, wasn't a fan of him up until now, but uh. . . damn. Dude's...
  4. Iwrestledabearonce

Animals As Leaders

Jesus Christ guys, let's discuss some GOOD 'OL PROGRESSIVE MUSIC. Oh yeah, just to start this off: "When I first heard Animals as Leaders I felt as though I was at last hearing the future of heavy, virtuoso guitar playing. It's quite amazing." - Steve MOTHERFCKN Vai Animals as Leaders on...
  5. Iwrestledabearonce

Tegan and Sara - could be delicious wincest

It'd be pretty cool. Anyways, here's a snippet from Wikipedia: "Tegan and Sara is a Canadian indie pop/indie rock/New Wave band led by identical twins Tegan Rain Quin and Sara Keirsten Quin (born September 19, 1980). Both Tegan and Sara play guitar and keyboard and write songs, most often...
  6. Iwrestledabearonce

Fatalism

"Fatalism is a philosophical doctrine emphasizing the subjugation of all events or actions to fate or inevitable predetermination. Fatalism generally refers to several of the following ideas: 1. That free will does not exist, meaning therefore that history has progressed in the only manner...
  7. Iwrestledabearonce

Bloc Party

I've been listening to these guys a lot more, and I've found that I can enjoy their music a lot more once I understand their concepts. They're a four-piece "indie" rock band, but they put emphasis on all of the instruments being used in equal amounts, though not necessarily at the same time...
  8. Iwrestledabearonce

CING file for bankruptcy

Nintendo Everything – Our second language is Nintendo++ Blog Archive Little King’s Story developer files for bankruptcy Well, there goes Last Window. Fuck.
  9. Iwrestledabearonce

Injuries, and how you got them.

Title says it all. State any amusing/painful injuries that you've had, and the quirky story to go along with it. Last night, I went to a concert (Cancer Bats/Billy Talent/Alexisonfire/Against Me! fuck yarr), and I was in a mosh pit. I fell down, and somebody stomped my ankle. So, I went to...
  10. Iwrestledabearonce

Cry All You Want

Followed Rhys tutorial (found in the Resources section), and this was my outcome. I'm enjoying it, even though the text is meh. C'n'C, if you would?
  11. Iwrestledabearonce

TERRA'S ENDING (HUGE GATDAMN SPOILERS)

It's as predicted. Xehanort fights Terra, Terra beats him. The Keyblade's are pulsing with power, and Xehanort unlocks his heart. He then fuses with Terra. His appearance is that of Terra, albeit his hair is white, and his eyes are yellow. Terra is now the Xehanort we know and hate. He talks...
  12. Iwrestledabearonce

I Wish I Could Make It All Up To You.

I'm in an aeroplane, over the East River. I can see the New York skyline in the distance. It's never been prettier in the rising sun than it has now. And I've never been more scared in my entire life. I can hear the buzzing of my phone. I jump a bit. I'm on edge. How can I not be? I look down...
  13. Iwrestledabearonce

Rescue Me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_Me_(TV_series) Discuss this satirical, hilarious, and dramatic take on a firehosue in New York.
  14. Iwrestledabearonce

Is it saturated, like normal? Sort of.

Yay, I did something new. . . with a tut. I quite like my outcome, but meh, that's because I'm a Persona whore. C'n'C, pleez.
  15. Iwrestledabearonce

Grow Up

The young boy gripped his fire engine, tears streaming from his eyes. His mother softly wiped them away with one hand, and held the boy's with her other. His father, gruff as ever, wrenched him from his mother's grasp his hand, almost making the boy cry out. He began to walk, pulling the boy...
  16. Iwrestledabearonce

Sleepless

This is my entry in NaNoWriMo, and I intend to continue it until it's finished. Just posting the prologue right now, until I have something concrete to post. Sleepless 0 A.B. That sound always got to him. The "ding", as the elevator reached the next floor. It was a bit of a pet peeve, but...
  17. Iwrestledabearonce

you kids dont like caps or punctuation do you

It seems like a fad or something. And, like any good sheep, I'm following that fad. Yes, it's mucky. That's the effect I was going for. Of course, C&C appreciated.
  18. Iwrestledabearonce

Animals As Leaders

It's like Between the Buried and Me, only minus the whole vocal thing. What else can be said? If you're down with the whole technical rock, you're most likely going to LOVE this. Tosin Abasi on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads YouTube - Animals As Leaders -...
  19. Iwrestledabearonce

hey lets whore out our local music scenes and look cool doing so

Hey bitches, let's share some local bands. No, just because you're from San Francisco, doesn't mean you can say "METALLICA IS LOCAL AND I THINK THEY ARE REAL METAL ESPECIALLY DEATH MAGNETIC \m/", I'm talking about underground local scenes. Shit that isn't out there (that much) yet. Sure, you can...
  20. Iwrestledabearonce

PersonA

V1 V2 I also have versions minus the pentoolin', and one of C4D's, and some generic text. C'n'C some shit? Yes, I'm aware it's messy, it's supposed to be.
Back