• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

2-D vs 3-D

2D... Sprites... thumbs up.
  2. S

Help/Support ► Worst Case Scenario on Friendship..what would you do?

This theoretical question seems pretty suspicious. If this has happened to you, Sora_is_mine*2... well, you're screwed.
  3. S

Spooky Club

I started a fanclub, yes that's pretty sad. I know some of you are gonna try and kill me.... but I don't care. Members: President: Spooky Bahamut Vice Prezzy: Dawning Twilight Guy That Hangs Around In The Office Doing Jack-Sh--: Randomizer. Crazy Hobo Outside: Josiah Breakfast: Toasty Drunken...
  4. S

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

I got it on Friday (That's when it came out here) and I just killed Demyx in Hollow Bastion (Aghhh, he's one hard S.O.B.!) and I think I'm about to go kill 1000 heartless....:o. I've played for nearly 16 hours (10 hours on Friday and 5 hours on Saturday)....:p My brain hurts.
  5. S

Smashing Pumpkins

Yarrr....(?). Smashing Pumpkins are one of me favourite bands, though I can only remember the album Siamese Dream (Gish was the first album I EVER heard but I can't remember it). I likes Disarm and Today.
  6. S

Tingle RPG Website

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/achj/index.html?link=jpg Heh cool...
  7. S

Final Fantasy Unlimited

I saw Phase 1 and 2 on the weekend, It's pretty cool. The summons look like robots lol. Anyone else seen any of 'em? I like all the chocobos running around the screen in the credits....
  8. S

The Rowan Atkinson Fanclub

Oh, Blackadder you are wiiiiise! (etc) And *Mr Bean theme tune*. Rowan Atkinson should be King of the Universe but "they" won't let it happen! So he's King of dis fanclub... WOOOOO!
  9. S

'Bout vbPlaza

I only have 16.00 points... is it supposed to be like that? ... I don't get it :blink: .
  10. S

Heh Heh- Lost Toys

http://comics.ign.com/articles/720/720506p1.html Ahahaha! Look at Hurley!
  11. S

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

Re: gphoria Haven't played any of these games but Digital Devil Saga looks pretty cool.
  12. S

About vbPlaza

I only have 16 points- is that normal?
  13. S

Animal Crossing movie?!

http://www.doubutsunomori-movie.jp/tokuhou/index.html I'm still waiting for it to load :lol:.... anyway. Kinda weird, what do you think?
  14. S

How do I cange my User Title?

^ Explains it all........ Lol I spelled change wrong...
  15. S

Action Replay MAX-- what KHII codes???

There should already be codes for KH1 but you have to go on CodeJunkies.com to get codes for KH2.
  16. S

Flight

I guess Graphic Novels come here.... Has anyone read this? It's a series of comic strips by Image Comics artists... There's 3 volumes- It's pretty cool.
  17. S

Font problem

I downloaded the font "Dark 11", extracted ut and put it in my fonts folder (C:\WINDOWS\Fonts) and when I checked it on Word it just came up as Arial... Help!
  18. S

Biscuits!

What're your favourite biscuits? 1. Bourbon Creams 2. Chocolate Digestives 3. Normal Digestives 4. Custard Creams 5. Tea Biscuits
  19. S

Evil Old People

The scary people you see smokin' their pipes... What are they plotting!? This ain't spam- Old people scare me and I wanna know if anyone else fears them too.
  20. S

Animal Crossing: Cribs

Post you AC or AC: Wild World home. I can't do it right now- Can't use the camera....so ya.
Back