• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Some KH2 Cutscenes are 60fps!

Has anybody else noticed some of the cutscenes in KH2 being in 60fps? True, most cutscenes are still 30fps, but oddly enough I've seen three 60fps cutscenes. So far, I'm only to Port Royal, first go-around, so there may well be more ahead of me. I've found the following 60fps cutscenes: -...
  2. D

Email from SE Online Store - Pre-Order will be debited soon!

Yesterday, I received the following from the Square Enix Online Store: Dear Customer, Thank you for your pre-ordering KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX LIMITED EDITION [PS4]. We are pleased to announce that we will soon be preparing your order for shipment. As part of this preparation, we...
  3. D

How will World stories be handled in III?

One of the things I most love about the first Kingdom Hearts, and most hate about Kingdom Hearts II is how the stories of each Disney world is handled. In Kingdom Hearts, the Disney worlds' stories were altered from the original movies'. It felt as if they were Kingdom Hearts-specific stories...
  4. D

"Play mini games online with your friends..." Best Buy synopsis

So I was looking at my pre-order on Best Buy's website when I noticed 1.5+2.5's game synopsis: Take on a new adventure with Sora in Kingdom Hearts Remix for the PlayStation 4. With six titles in one, this video game lets you explore other worlds with Donald Duck and Goofy to help Sora find his...
  5. D

PS4 Pro has SATA III interface! May alleviate Drive transform issue

According to GameSpot http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-pro-has-replaceable-hard-drive/1100-6444663/ it looks like the PS4 Pro will come equipped with a SATA III interface! This means a max 6 Gbps speeds rather than the antiquated SATA II's 3 Gbps. What this means is faster load times...
  6. D

Guide to Kingdom Hearts: An app for -HD 1.5-

A few months ago I was playing through Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- again. As I was attempting gathering synthesis items, I was thinking what a pain it is to look up how to obtain all the required materials. I had a number of tabs open on my laptop and it all just felt like it could be easier...
Back