• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

hardest order member(spoiler maybe)

to anyone who as fought some of the order members whos the hardest i would say either Saix or Xadlin.... Xibar was so easy easier than demyx but i havent fought xemnes yet so i dont no how hard he is
  2. S

i hate

i hate xibar voice its horrible he sounds like a little punk rock B***H but i like saix and axel voices and almost all the order members have ear pericing tell me what voices u like
  3. S

worried

i am a little worried bout beating kh2 to fast i mean i have been wating 2 and a half years for this game but at the rate i am goin at i will be done in a few days anyone else feel this way?
  4. S

i dont understand

i thought they were changing the rating of kh2 to teen but on kh2.co.uk they have atcuall pics of the box(front and back) the rating still says E10 in up
  5. S

grandia III

i was wondering do u ever get alnso and miranda back in ur party after u leave them
  6. S

grandia 3

i was just wordin do u ever get alanso and miranda back in ur party after u leave them
  7. S

Tol

does anyone no if Tales of legendia worth getting it really hasnt got great reiviews if anyone has tell me what u think of it
  8. S

tales of legendia

if anyone has this game please tell me if its worth the i loved symphiona but the new one gotten much worse reivews
  9. S

Dq8

does anyone else think dragon quest 8 gets kinda if boring iam bout 30hrs in to it and i am so bored same thing over and over
  10. S

i am retarted

ok i know who xenmes is but who the f*#k is xehoarnt sorry dont know how to spell either
  11. S

jan 10

i no this is gonna get closed but i want people to no supposedly testuya nomaru and square will have a press release on jan 10 regarding the release of NA versions kingdom hearts 2 grandia 3 and advent children hopfully this isnt just a rumor
  12. S

new square party?

does any one no if the square has any upcoming parties in the US if they thats when its most likely for them to annoce a US date. i want a release date not a 3 month time span
  13. S

jelous and frustrated

i no this gonna get closed but is anyone jelous of the japanese cuz there wait for KH2 is over and we still have 3 months maybe even longer (hopefully not) i also mad at square cuz they still havent come foward and said a US date. they probably announce shortly after the japanese release
  14. S

jump festa

well u might no that Jump festa is a japanese show do u think Square will annonuce a US date. Not a month or season a specific day. I hope so and i hope its earlier than april Kingdom hearts makes more money in the US here instead of japan cuz of dinsey characthers so Square will be lookin...
  15. S

maybe spoiler SHU

i think the SHU is the enigmatic man i think ansuam is the superior and the SHU is 13 who else can possibly be left for #1 and #13 . i think the superior is pretty ovbious but i hoping it isnt anseum i want to be superised
  16. S

somtin funny

when KH2 was first annoced in 2003 square said it would be availbe in the US by december 04.......every one noes that didnt happen f**k square i dont care if u post a buch of crap
  17. S

spoiler saix riku

in the KH ultmanina thing it says saix nos somtin about riku i think saix is rikus shell or "nobody" i also herd that saix shows no hostilaty towards sora maybe cuz riku is soras friend maybe saix acts the same way
  18. S

Spoiler- BHK theroy

i dont no if this is right but from wat ive herd Org members are shells just like BHK. I remember from a translatin xladin said once we obtain kingdom hearts we will become human again. i think they will get to KH and Bhk will become human idependent from sora that might be why hes got org...
  19. S

worst case senario

if u notice Kh1 was released 6 months later inthe US than japan that sux if they pushed back kh2 6 months after japn release
Back