• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Who do u respect here?

Because there's a lot of n00bs here, who do u respect, like who do you look up to on the forums? and don't say no one or urself.
  2. Y

Happy Birthday TB

Happy Birthday TrueBeliver!!! Its weird I never knew you were going to turn 13!! Anyway may you live to blow a thousand candles!!! Enjoy life as it is!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!:cool:
  3. Y

ariel: princess of heart???

Hey i just wanted to know howcome Ariel isn't one of the princesses of heart and Alice is?? I mean i don't remember it being mentioned that Alice is a princes in Alice in wonderland!! Ariel is a princess in atlantica but howcome not a princess of heart??
  4. Y

Elvis

Is it me or is it that ELvis is alive!! I really do think Elvis is alive, i have been having these weird dreams showing that he is sitting in this old home singin songs with his grandchildren!! The worst thing about this is i think it can be true because people say i have the sixth sense!!
  5. Y

Happy Birthday Enchanted Rose!!!!

hey ER happy birthday!!!!! dis from the posse n me n others hu now wat a brilliant member n mate u r!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  6. Y

m leavin my party ppl n friends!!!! don't 4get me

hey guyz!!!!! this newz 2 some of u won't be important or anything but i want to let all my friends now dat m leavin 4 arond 6 months n won't be online dat much!!! i will be poppin in occasionally now n then so if u'll miss it will mean sooo much 2 me but i h8 2 leave u guyz!!!!:(
  7. Y

wat do u

ok guyz this thread is about postin all the annoyin things in KH1 cos it can't be dat great of a game so wat do guyz think is the most annoying thing in KH
  8. Y

how do u skip

hi! i jus want 2 now how i can skip cutscenes in KH1? pls if u coud tell, i will be very grateful!!!!:)
  9. Y

Eminem

M not really sure if this thread belongs here, anywayz feel free 2 move it. OK it is really about Eminem n his singin career. Pls give me yur views n comments on wat he did 4 Haylie(his daughter) was good, he stopped his career 4 her. She is so lucky she has a father who loves her so much dat he...
  10. Y

what do u think about..........

ok i jus wanna now wat people think about women or young girls who get abortions done after gettin pregnant when foolin around. N m not sure where dis thread is suppose 2 be so if it's in da wrong place feel free to move it 2 da correct area.
  11. Y

new

hi am new to the forums. i now i am late to let u guyz now that am new but i joined in dec 05
Back