• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The game is not as hard as people are making it out to be if...

In the sense that depending on the difficult some mob fights can be as hard or harder than bosses, i would agree that KH2 does punish mobbing.
  2. T

REVIEW: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is Kingdom Hearts at its best

Re: REVIEW: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is Kingdom Hearts at it's best Maybe back cover have been a episodic thing rather than a full lenght movie when they were deciding what to do with it? Would explain the chapter nomenclature that appears on objects.
  3. T

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

Let the shipping wars begin, also the best ship won kthxbye.
  4. T

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

So is there a walkthrough in English already or nah?
  5. T

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

Tbh, this makes Sora look worse than it did in the trailer. I am quite fine with the models actually, with the only glaring one being Terra somewhat, as Aqua looks fine and in the next scene with Aqua and Mickey i think they look gorgeous.
  6. T

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Screenshots!

I hope it still is in the game in some form though, i really love that scene.
  7. T

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Trailer releasing 9/13

Wait where is this trailer going to show and where will i be able to see it?
Back