• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

I can see your fortune...=]

Tell the fortune of the next person to post!! I predict that you will be VERY emabarassed when someoen tells yo uthat cock fighting involves birds.
  2. O

Fanfiction ► Roadtrip!(Revised, and new in the flesh!)

Hey guys! Haven't been here in half a year. And my writing has jumped a few sky levels. My goal? Knock Pickle off her feet. So here we are! Roadtrip! Chapter one: If I ever forget... He ran a careless hand through his spiky brown hair, lying on his bed. "Why didn't I tell her...?"...
  3. O

Fanfiction ► Crossing Over~The story of a boy.

Whew! It's been a while! I missed the good ol' forums. Haven't been here for a while, since Fenneh and Pickle decided my writing needed work, so I'm giving it another go? Ready guys? I hope so, remember to Read and Review! And so we go. Chapter one; Journal one: ~~IVALICE~~ Zeke...
  4. O

Fanfiction ► We never die alone

After a long period of time of improving my writing, I think I hit a good story line. I hope you think so too! Enjoy!:blush: When all things are wrong, we move along...together and never apart. Act 1: Never could've thought He store hard at the clock, watching the second hand tick slowly...
  5. O

Fanfiction ► ///<<Road trip!>>\\\ SoraxKairi RikuxOC

R&R! New chapter goes up after three reviews! Chapter one: If I ever forget... He ran a careless hand through his spiky brown hair, lying on his bed. "Why didn't I tell her...?" He mumbled to himself, staring at his ceiling. But then his phone rang, a text message awaiting his presence...
  6. O

Fanfiction ► New kid?!

This is a soraxkairi, rikuxnamine, leonxyuffie, cloudxaerith, and a tidusxselphie fic. Hope you guys like it! ------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter one: He arrives "Argh!" The wild haired brunette grunted as he hit the floor. "Oops!" A silver haired boy said...
  7. O

Fanfiction ► Dark skies in light worlds~

Having major problems finding a comfortable fic to write, so I'm experimenting. Bear with me here guys! ~Chapter One~ The fire spread through the kitchen like a train on a track, trailing the floor in mere seconds. Adne pushed his body against the wall, choking out muffled cries of...
  8. O

Fanfiction ► ~Pulling at the legs of fate~(Cloud, Leon, Tidus)

Chapter one: Working together He dropped the blood red rose onto the grave with a hand to his face, allowing a few tears to slip through his fingers and down his gloved hand. He turned, running a hand through his blonde spiked hair. He glanced back over his shoulder, looking at the brown...
  9. O

Ultima Weapon

Okay, I'm sure it ent just me, and I'm also sure there are about fifty thousand other posts like this out there. I'm just too damn lazy to look. Alright. I have everything for Ultima weapon, but don't have enough Orichalum +. How do you get thirteen? I only have five. Any help people...
  10. O

Fanfiction ► A Heart and a Half~(Roxas, Sora, Adne, Kairi, Namine, Maem)

Chapter one. Darkness. Nothing but Darkness, seeping into all my senses. That horrible smell and feeling. That unbearable noise, it made me everything but comfortable. When vision came back and the sound had stopped, I saw two men, faces concealed by blacks hoods, talking quietly, almost...
  11. O

Fanfiction ► ~True love always finds a way~

I am having writers problems...heres a new fic.:P Main character's name is Daniel by the way. (Thoughts) "Talking" I glanced at Sora, hoping to see a possible chance of victory, some sort of plan hidden in that glint in his eyes. Nothing except the light blue color. I sighed, my legs...
  12. O

Fanfiction ► Shape of the heart~~

New fic, since no one liked the other one. Here we go peeps! Read and review please! Chapter one: Destiny I let myself down slowly onto the stained glass platform peering int othe darkness that surrounded me. I glanced around, taking a few steps to the middle of the stained glass floor...
  13. O

Obtainable Keychains.

Oi. Just wonderin what Keyblades yoiu get in this game. Names are alright, but if u can, get pics too please?
  14. O

Fanfiction ► Welcome home Sora.

Second fan fic since my writing became readible...comments pleese!:D Sora collided with what felt of a brick wall, which turned out to be salty ocean water. He wiped the water from his stinging eyes to find himself looking at his home...HIS Island. He blinked for a moment, glancing back at...
  15. O

Fanfiction ► ~Love forever, pure and true~

"Blah" Talking voices 'thoughts' Sora looked at his alarm clock. 6:15 A.M. 'Damn...time already?' He got out of bed and went to his closet, pulling out a long-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of baggy pants. He opened the trapdoor in his floor and descended the stairs to the kitchen. He grabbed...
  16. O

Fanfiction ► Keys of Destiny (PLEASE READ!!!)

'blah'=Thoughts "Blah"=Talking Gasping, I sat up. Rubbing my head i sighed. It had been just yesterday that riku had beat the living crap out of me in our duel. I chuckled, and moaned as i stepped out of my bed. Reaching for the door handle, i remembered to grab my swords. 'Cant do much...
  17. O

Fanfiction ► nothing like abnormal teenage years!

Thoughts are in italics. Comment on it ok???? I awoke to my alarm going off. Ah! I'm gonna be late! Putting on my clothes and grabbing my two swords, I ran out the door and down the street. I turned to the beach entrance, and ran to where Kairi was standing. "Hey! You're on time!" "I...
Back