• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

does any one...

does any one know where to find piano sheet music for kingdom hearts 2? and i want the kind that you don't have to download or buy. i want the kind that just has a picture of it and you print it out. if there are any sights like that with KH2.
  2. F

is there any?

is there any site that has KH2 piano sheet music? and i'm not talking about ones that you have to buy or download, i'm talking about the ones where they actually show it and all you have to do is print out the page. because i googled every possible keyword that i can think of and still found...
  3. F

memories of xehanort

i have had many thoughts about the secert ending, but many of them are too long and involved to write down so im just gonna talk bout this one. i think the the "memories of xehanort" will some thing like the ansem reports. in the secret ansem reports ansem said that xehanort had lost his...
  4. F

a question

i just watched a video from that maverick guy and he was showing the map of all the worlds when you're in the gummi ship. and i saw all of them except hollow bastion. there was one that looked like it but it was called radient garden. did they change hollow bastions name since the FF characters...
  5. F

who else thinks...

who else thinks that nomura is taking this keyblade thing a bit too far. in KH1 sora was the only one who had one (until we see mickey). now almost everyone has one sora, mickey, roxas( and i saw a pic where kairi had one). in KH1 everyone made a big deal about how sora was so special, and now...
  6. F

one interesting thought

i was thinking wouldnt it be cool if at the end of the beauty and the beast world the beast became human again? p.s. i put it here because is i put it in the other forum people would say it was a spoiler even though i just thought of it and its not gonna happen
  7. F

check out this awesome vid

hey guys check this out. there are some spoilers so remember you are watching at your own risk. seriouly there are some spoilers so be careful. i dont want anyone to be mad at me...
  8. F

Olympic Colesium

ok i dont want ot sound like a newb cause im not, but i havent seen an answer to this question any where so im asking you guys. we all know that in hercules world you go too the underworld and you fight the hydra above ground also, but is there normal competitions like the phil and pegusas cup...
  9. F

Ultimate Keyblade

How do all of you think they should make the ultimate weapon? Do you think that they should use the synthesis thing again or something else. And do you think they should have two ultimate key blades because of the new drive form? I would like to hear your opinions about this.
Back