• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. srb1a4

Character Arcs and Character Establishment within KH1

I really really like this. To be honest, I was just going to read your view point on Kairi, but then I ended up reading it all lol. I agree with all of it. Great job! I wish I had more to say... Have you done one for KH 2?
  2. srb1a4

The Confrontation between Eraqus and Terra

I agree I think Eraqus was trying to do his job, protect the light. From KH I learn that darkness does not mean it is necessarily evil but people in it can be, and in BBS they were learning the wrong information. From master to master they were taught that light is good and darkness is bad...
  3. srb1a4

Kingdom Hearts III game length

I wanted to know, what are some guess on how long the games going to be? I know it varies per person but on average how long do you think it should be? There seems to be a lot that needs to be done. Sora (or someone) waking up Ven, we have Kairi & Lea becoming keyblade barriers, need to find...
  4. srb1a4

Kingdom Hearts event D23, help

So I was wondering if anybody is planning on attending the Kingdom Hearts event at Tokyo. Also do you think the Kingdom Hearts event is exclusive, for example only certain amount of members can attend like the one from California?
  5. srb1a4

Introduction \o/

Hello y'all! Name's Sabrina. I've been into Kingdom Hearts for +7 years and I've always watched this site on the sidelines but it's not until now that I decided to speak out! I hope to bring great conversations to the forms, and to make some Kingdom Hearts friends \o/....I think that's all...I'm...
Back