• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

the letter

hokayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whats up with Square and fricken leaving us a letter that we never get to see after almost all the games my bro had a theory and he said because square doesnt even have an idea...
  2. T

how do you feel?

In the screenshots of KH2 i saw that Sora was fighting an insane amount of heartless how do you feel about taking all of those heartless down? would you save your game berfore those battles to play them again that would be awsome!!!!!! KH2 comming soon in 18...
  3. T

What about Sepphie?!!

We all know that sephie was defeated in the collesseum BUT WHAT ABOUT KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is sepheroth gonna return to kick Soras a$$? I have seen almost all the KH2 trailors but no sign of sepheroth exept for him fighting with cloud for like 3 seconds!:mad:
  4. T

new mini games ???

what new mini games do you think kh2 is going to have besides skateboarding with BHK?
  5. T

big success

kingdom hearts was a great success and now people love the game. did you have any doubts about the realese 4 kingdom hearts 2 before it was officially said or did u play the 1st game and you were suprised at how good it was?
  6. T

Jump fista 06!

Even though i havnt downloaded it i havnt heard or seen a thread on it yet i am so mad because i havnt downloaded it yet and i think its gonna be a long and good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you have info plz come to this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. T

Diz? What is he? A nobody?

Diz is a mystereous man and a new charecter in the kingdom hearts world. there are rumors saying that he is a part of Ansem maybe a nobody AKA: Dusk. The nobody part is my theory because when a person dies there heart becomes a heartless and there body and soul become a nobody and my theory...
  8. T

Waste of world space!

In KH the worlds like wonder land and deep jungle are like a waste! I dont know why those worlds are in there but I know in KH2 there is NOT gonna a be a world thar is a waste!!!
  9. T

some thoughts 4 kh2

I was in the forums when it hit me the other day I was thinking what if in the worlds enimies would be different when you whent into the world since I saw that that the mapo for twilight town was so big.(but this being different enimes for the worlds in different places)? whats your idea of the...
  10. T

New clothes for SQUALL and CLOUD!

We all know Sora has new clothes but enough of Sora! Leon and Cloud have new threads too!!!! Leons clothes are more like his ff8 clothes and Cloud is in his Advent children clothes!! How awesome is that?!!!!!:D
  11. T

Zell will be good in the KH world!

Zell Dincht is my favorite ff8 charecter and i think he will be :cool: in the KH world! I am wonderind why isnt he in KH2!? I think it would be awesome do you?
  12. T

Dude! Wheres my keyblades key chain?

Since therenew worlds there should be new keychains right? I want there to be a keychain with the gunblade yu know! I know i know there is the keychain lionheart! But still!
  13. T

How many worlds are there in KH2!?

I am so confused! How many worlds are there!!!!!!!!!!!!??? I have seen about 20 new worlds but there is still more and i know it!:mad:
  14. T

Bhk

There has been a rumor that you play as the BHK in the beggining of KH2 so if you havnt played chain of memories it will get you fammiliar with Orginization13! What do youthink?
  15. T

the new japanese trailors what do you think

for people who have wathched the promothinal trailors what did you make of the things going on? say what you think.
  16. T

New download

I newly downloaded a KH2 japanese promotional trailor and it was awesome. It is about all the worlds and it has the BHK wich in the trailor said that his name was Soraka. I dont know if the name is said in an accent but i think that is his name. What do you think about the trailor? PS: I...
Back