• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sakide

Roxas' Voice Actor

So, here I'd like to talk a bit about the Japanese voice actor of Roxas, Kōki Uchiyama. He supposedly voiced Roxas in all KH games, including II and 358/2 Days. Yet in 358/2 Days, he sounds completely different. Here's a scene from 358/2 Days. When comparing the same scene as it appears in...
  2. Sakide

It's Here At Last

Ohh yass... Finally my HD II.5 ReMIX + 358/2 Days + Re:coded import arrived. Time to continue playing. Two months waiting I have been. :3 (Just look at this beauty, would you?) 1.5 ReMIX is from earlier. Now the series is complete! (At least until HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue is released.)...
  3. Sakide

Japanese New 3DS LL / Step Down Converter?

Hi! I want to buy a Japanese Nintendo New 3DS LL from NinNinGame. It says that a step down converter is required for countries with a voltage of 240V. I'm in Germany, which runs on 230V. Does this affect me too? I'm using this particular product to charge my European 3DS XL / New 3DS XL...
  4. Sakide

Update the game? / Re-install?

Hello. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ for some time. I've downloaded the installation file from an APK download site. Now there is a new update and it won't let me play until I get it. Of course, I can't update it via the PlayStore because of region restrictions. Could I simply...
  5. Sakide

Frame rate issues

Hello. Whenever I'm on a Quest in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, I have an extreme drop in framerate. This is basically always when I'm walking around (except for some "sweet spots" at the border of the map where it runs smoothly), and sometimes a small fps drop in cutscenes, although mostly it is...
  6. Sakide

JP and EU editions compatible in Mission Mode?

Hello. Can I play with my friend in Mission Mode if he owns a European copy of 358/2 Days and I have the Japanese version?
  7. Sakide

Collecting cards after clearing the game??

Hello. So, apparently in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories you get some special cards if you do certain things like completing Sora's or Riku's journal. I think I read somewhere that watching all 358/2 Days cutscenes also gives you new cards. So I'm blatantly asking: What's the point of that...
  8. Sakide

How did Ansem know about the Princesses of Heart? (Ansem Report)

なすべきことは決まっている。 鍵となるキーブレードを持つ者を探し出し、そしてプリンセスたちを…。 I have decided on what I should do. I need to find the one who owns the key that is the Keyblade, and also the Princesses... ~ Ansem Report 9 Where did Ansem know about the existence of the Princesses of Heart? They weren't mentioned before in...
  9. Sakide

Greatly improved attack stat, but no visible change?

Hello! So, let me tell you a story. Yesterday in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, I was grinding my way up to level 100 in that lovely hotel grinding spot in Traverse Town. When I hit something around level 80, I suddenly realized I was able to one-hit the Search Ghosts and Dark Balls, and now only...
  10. Sakide

Difference between Kingdom Hearts χ and Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ?

What are the main differences between these two games? From what I've read, Unchained χ seems to be a port of χ to iOS and Android, but seems to be a little different story- and gameplay-wise. The German Kingdom Hearts Wiki says: "This game [Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ] is a remake of Kingdom...
  11. Sakide

Why all the panic about the End of the World Bambi drop?

Hello. From what I've read, some players seem to be quite hysterical about that Lv3 Bambi drop at End of the World in Kingdom Hearts. "Make sure you summon Bambi at that specific spot, this is your only chance to get him to Lv3 in this world!" I mean, why is that so important? It's not like he...
  12. Sakide

Mythril Stone Required for Ultima Weapon?

Hi. I defeated the Pot Scorpion without getting the Mythril Stone, and saved the game. Is there no way for me now to complete the synthesis list and unlock Ultima Weapon?
  13. Sakide

100% Game Completion

Hello. I'm going for the Final Mix secret ending of Kingdom Hearts [deep dive]. What I want to ask about is the completion of Jiminy's Memo. I've found all Trinity Marks and all 99 Dalmatians, and I have a fancy golden Micky badge next to these two sections. Will I have to get a badge on every...
  14. Sakide

Hajimemashite

Howdy! Guess I should finally introduce myself. :p Name's Sakide. "Saki" is also fine. In real life I'm known as Christian. I came to know Kingdom Hearts several years ago when a friend of mine was playing Chain of Memories on GBA. And 358/2 Days on NDS after that. I was allowed to play a few...
  15. Sakide

Are 358/2 Days & Re:coded region-free?

Hey there! I'm back with another "Is XYZ region-free" question. ;D After I ordered the Japanese 1.5 ReM today, I was thinking that after I played through both ReMIXes, I might want to try out the KH games for handheld consoles as well, and looked around for JP imported versions. So, I'd like to...
  16. Sakide

Playing in Japanese: Things to Consider

Howdy. As I've kinda mentioned before, I'm planning to play the Kingdom Hearts series in Japanese. Maybe there are some of you that actually played some of the games in Japanese? I just wanted to ask you if there are some things in the games that could prove difficult, if not impossible, for...
  17. Sakide

Japanese Voices and Soundtrack

Hello there! I want to start with the Kingdom Hearts series for the first time, and moreover I'm going to play it in Japanese. Now I'm planning to get the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX to start off. The Japanese version, of course. It's just that I read about the ReMIX's content on different...
Back