• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Harry Potter DVD

i wasnt sure where to put this.... but i was wondering if i should get it in Blu Ray or standard def DVD. i know bluray is obviously better, but the problem is i dont have a bluray player... yet. i plan on getting a ps3 in a year or so. but Harry Potter is my favorite movie so i dont think i...
  2. T

Ringtones

I can put ringtones on my phone through a media card, the ringtones i made can go on the phone and play fine through the media player. buts its when i set it as an actual call ringtone that it doesnt play when i receive a message, it just shows that im getting a call and no sound. Well heres...
  3. T

Future of the PS3, Price, and Equipment?

Well figuring that the PS3 has changed its models and prices, now theres a 80GB version for $600. and i think that the 40GB is gone, and im not sure about the 60GB but i think its $500 now. but what about in a few years? i havn't been here lately so i dont know everything going on. like what...
  4. T

To anyone who knows a lot about phones (purchasing, etc.)

I'm thinking about getting a BlackBerry 8830 sometime soon (i'm with Sprint) and I was wondering about the price and discounts. so everyone in my family has an open phone line and mine will be the 5th, how much do you get off a phone when you open a new line? my mom said its $150 off, but the...
  5. T

Favorite CD/Most listened to CD

Tittle says all. dont think anyone has done this before though. like mine would be probably "Some Hearts" Carrie Underwood. i like every song on it. usually its just about 5 or something on other CD's. Yours? CD name: Artist:
  6. T

Vote!!!

well i dont really know if anyone here likes country music. (i dont really either, except for a few artists) but if you care or are just bored go to this site: http://gactv.com/gac/pac_ctnt/text/0,,GAC_26058_47218,00.html and got to vote, and vote for carrie underwood please! or anyone you like...
  7. T

harry potter

i like harry potter and was thinking about getting one of the games, but i dont know which one is good. i was thinking about getting the 5th one if they make it but i was thinking it might be for ps3 or something. does anyone who has any of the games or played them know which one is good? thanks.
  8. T

music

hey, does anyone know what the music is called in the intro of kh2? oyu know the thing that plays at the load screen when you dont press anything for a long time? its like sanctuary just like the orchestra version or something. does anyone know whats its called?
  9. T

is it me or the game

ok i know this must probably be me, but here's my question anyways. is there a soft reset in the game? cause i pressed all the shoulder button and start and select, but it never resets. especialy when i want to play one of the boss battles over but i accidently load the wrong file. can someone...
  10. T

drives

hey people, i got anit form finally. well i drived into it i mean. but valor form again, does what does pressing square do, and why are there like two finishing combos that you do randomly? like when im in the air, it usually does the charging thing or the double slashing thing. (last one only...
  11. T

drive question

umm why does valor form like use different finishing combos? and it not because of me pressing [], well at least im pretty sure. like sometimes he spins, sometimes he shoots them up into the air.
  12. T

dusk

do u guys think that the giant nobody (SP?) in kh2 was a lot harder then darkside in kh? cause i did. im on standard and i used all my potions (only 2) and beat him with like 5 hp left..
  13. T

Roxas's friends

well if Sora met with Roxas's friends in the beggining, couldnt've Sora and Roxas had a chance to meet? or do they not want to, or is there a memory thing mixed in there?
  14. T

Ariel, legs?

i was just wondering if Ariel gets legs in Kh2. i know most of the time she has he fin but look: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img122.png she has legs and is sitting down like a human.:eek: sorry if this is old but most of the things i hear about atlantica is complaining about...
  15. T

Mariah Carey

who here likes Mariah Carey? i know i do. (indicates sig) like she sings live almost perfectly many times, and who can scream (whatever its called) for that long in Dont forget about us, an We belong together? and she does it live too, ive seen a clip or her singing dont forget about us live...
  16. T

ffx-2 boss help

hey how do you beat that paragon thing on the bevell cloisters? like its him, then right after is tromel? (spelling? names?)
  17. T

Harry Potter 4!!!

what did you guys think about HP4, for those who watched it? i liked it, but they cut out a lot of things from the book that really wanted to watch. like they only showed he begginging of the Quidditch World cup. and they went to the third task like right after the second one was over.
  18. T

roxas pics

does anyone have pics of roxas in CG (or whatever its called) in kh2. not like ASAS or DD but in kh2?
  19. T

pics

does anyone have pictures of cloud's sword, like the normal ones and when he puts them together? i put this in the kh2 section cause hes in kh2 but i dont know if the swords are the same as in FF7: AV.
  20. T

hardest boss?

wasnt sure where to put this but whos the hardest boss you've ever fought? edit: hmmm. thats weird, i put a poll with this but then it already posted before i finished putting in the boss names....
Back