• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. YoungXehanort

Why doesn't Sora seal the Keyholes in the new KH2 worlds?

cool thx i heard about these games and looks soo good i'll definitely play it and watch it if it has anime series
  2. YoungXehanort

Why doesn't Sora seal the Keyholes in the new KH2 worlds?

what anime or game is your avatar spocknort?
  3. YoungXehanort

IS Terra a keyblade master ?

Terra is skilled and powerful enough to be named keyblade master (even thought he didn't pass) so yes we can considered him keyblade master
  4. YoungXehanort

new to Unchained X help!

it tells me to chooses between the union also does it effect my walkthrough if i choose any of the 5 also witch do you guys recommend me to choose?
  5. YoungXehanort

is Daybreak town world still exist in KH3?

EDIT:guess it was obvious about the answer and question was waste opening this topic you can close it now so is it finally confirmed that Daybreak town is actually keyblade graveyard since in the trailer of black cover it was hinted there's gone be a war obviously so is Daybreak town the...
  6. YoungXehanort

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December Ephemera my new my favorite keyblade wilder:)
  7. YoungXehanort

Do you think Dream Drop Distance HD will get a secret boss?

i was bit disappointed that DDD only got 1 secret boss they really need to add new one's
  8. YoungXehanort

I made a soft edit to Zephyr's interface with Aqua to make her look like her HD version!

wow that's really good bro maybe this is how she looks in 2.8
  9. YoungXehanort

What do you think of 358/2 Days?

combat bad story good basically needs remake
  10. YoungXehanort

Y'all are lyers. Sephiroth is WAY harder in this game.

i didn't struggle Against sephiroth in kh2 while kh1 is a different story sephiroth was alot faster and the problem is how the hell you make us fight guy with freaking long sword in small Arena
  11. YoungXehanort

Who is the traitor?! (Poll)

this is fun thread:) pick who is the traitor in the poll and just write his name below and well see which foreteller gets the most votes the one get's the most votes is the traitor:) (leopardos)
  12. YoungXehanort

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

Re: is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness? i can see lingering will siding with guardians of light since the final battle take place in keyblade graveyard
  13. YoungXehanort

Re: is terra guardian of light or seeker of darkness? im guessing well save him in the half of sora's journey so first his seeker of darkness than guardian of light
  14. YoungXehanort

so many people saying his one of the seekers but after the new trailer of jump Festa it shows yen sid telling that we need to find the seven guardian of light and he said we need to find ventus terra and aqua so does that mean terra gone be one of the guadians of light? and remember in KH DDD in...
  15. YoungXehanort

Music you'd like to hear rearranged for 0.2

Aqua and Ventus theme remastered and fate of the unkown we never heard it in bbs
  16. YoungXehanort

Game Informer Discusses Contents of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 with Tetsuya Nomura

so BBS 0.2 gone be few hours basically like kh2 roxas adventure in twilight town right?
  17. YoungXehanort

Is Marluxia More Powerful than Lexeaus?

if i had to rank the Organization to whose the strongest to weakest then the rank goes like this xemnas roxas xion (final form) Marluxia saix Xaldin Lexaeus Axel xigbar luxord vexen larxene demyx zexion
  18. YoungXehanort

Do you think DDD HD will fix the framerate issues that the original had?

the Drop system is soo annoying specially when you fight bosses
  19. YoungXehanort

Armor of Eraqus-proud mode. Terra

this video might help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuhqIvk6vA0
  20. YoungXehanort

2.8 - Predict the release date

the JP version was confirmed 2016 but english we still don't know
Back