• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I finally have a theory!!

Ok in numora's new kh series, i think it might be a prequel to the orginal kingdom hearts series. And since in kh2 we learned that its possible to travel back in time[timeless river], i think mickey, after meeting xehanort, traveled back in time to try to stop everything. As for the old man, im...
  2. R

they all shared a paopu

okay i was looking for some riku fangirl sights and i found this one site where this girl made a really good point i failed to see. she said that riku shared a paopu with sora in the first kh when they were on the island where they usually played and riku tossed a paopu to sora and told him"...
  3. R

disney commercial

hey guys its me again. well i just seen the kh2 commercial on dinsey 411 and it had a MAJOR spoiler in it. it showed riku after he got his original form back. i was wondering if anyone else seen it?
  4. R

im never playing kh2 again!!!

ok i was at the final battle about to go to go fight in kingdom hearts and then i decided to start a new game so i could play that after i beat my other game. after 39 minutes of playing as roxas i went to save and i saved over my other file. all that hard work...gone. and i can't get it back. i...
  5. R

was it riku?

ok hey guys i havn't beat the game yet. i beat every other world exept beasts castle(i cant get past xibah(sp?) or who ever he is) and i noticed that in the beginning when you play as roxas and when roxas goes to the old mansion(aka castle oblivion) you see a hooded figure with the same keyblade...
  6. R

why is he back??

THIS MAY BE A SPOILER!!!!! ok i know that ansems body was destroyed but his soul was sill saved. but i have just one question, if riku didn't give up his body then how the hell is ansem back?!?!? i mean i really hate him for what he did to riku and everyone. does anyone else feel the same way?
  7. R

sephiorth(sp?)

ok i was playing kh last night and since i went back to the collosium to try and beat sephorith and the ice titan. and i was wondering if tghe games in kh2 are going to be harder cause i got my ass kicked trying to beat the platinum match.
  8. R

riku's story.

ok i know sora's the main chatacter and all but isn't riku kinda the main character to? because in kh so much of the story was related to riku and now in kh2 do you think he'll have more justice in the story line. i already know what happens to him in the end becuz soemone put a spoiler in their...
  9. R

fanboys n fan girls come here

hey guys. i was thinking about starting a club and wanted to know if anyone wants 2 join. i think i might call it the "cubbles" club n we can talk about couples n such. if u wanna join pm me or just post it here. -rikuzgirl4lyfe:cool:
  10. R

did anyone...

i dont have enough money to pre-order so im buying it the morning it comes out. i really wanna skip skool and get it, but my mom wont let me. so i was wondering if anyone pre - ordered? and if u did can you tell me the details? thankz -rikuzgirl4lyfe
  11. R

is anyone pre-ordering?

i was just wondering if any of ya'll were pre-ordering kh2 cuz i told my mom to get it for me while im in school so maybe it wont be sold out. did anyon pre-order?
  12. R

x-plays review on kh2

[I]ok i was just watching x-play on g4 and they finally reviewed kh2. b4 u read further their may be POSSIBLE SPOILERS. now to continue. as you all may know you start the first 3 hrs of the game as roxas. well in the beginging of kh they had platforms when you were allegedly in darkness(ex: what...
  13. R

x-plays review on kh2

[I]ok i was just watching x-play on g4 and they did a preview on kh2. b4 u read further their may be POSSIBLE SPOILERS. now to continue. as you all may know you start the first 3 hrs of the game as roxas. well in the beginging of kh they had platforms when you were allegedly in darkness(ex: what...
  14. R

Bhk's Real Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the square enix site they said that the BHK's real name is Roxas in the english verson of KH2. If you rearange the letters of his name it spells SoraX. and as yall kno all of the order members have x's in their name so it makes sense ;)
Back