• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Frost Gems????

hey guys t\where the hell do you find the frost gems i've been looking for the past week or so and i still haven't found them.
  2. S

Neverland's Phantom

Ok guys how do you beat this pahmtom i'm at level 95 and i still can't do any damage.
  3. S

Kh Mmorpg

Hey fuys do you think it would be a good idea to make a KH mmorpg ? tell me what you think.
  4. S

Cloud/Sephiroth

He guys how do i wacth the battle between Cloud and Sepiroth? Thanks in advance.
  5. S

New Evil (KH3)

Ok guys i've been trying to post this theory i have for a while i don't know if it may be acurrate but one can hope. You know how everybody is already thinkin of KH3 and the new villians. so i thought to my self (what would the new villians be called, hmmmmm) and then i came up with the idea...
  6. S

Sephiroth

Ok guys how the hell do you brong Sephiroth life bar it stays violet. thanks in advance
  7. S

Sora Gold Keyblade???

Ok guys i came across theis video while surfing for some Kh 2 stuff and i noticed that when Sora reaches Marluxia he has a gold keyblade how can this be ? Does something happend to mickey? or Does Mickey give it to him for some reason. Here's the Link...
  8. S

New Organazation

Ok I've just read about a few members that have become the "Nobodies" or The Order What ever you want to call them. So ithought since they are evil why not have a group be the good guys. Including Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine. Or any character you have in mind. If you think it's a good...
  9. S

Sephiroth/Sephiroth Music/ Deep Dive

Ok guys Since i didn't want to right three post about this so i thought would just write one ok: 1. How the hell do you beat Sephiroth. I'm on level 69 Right now and i can't do shit to him. I tried using Aeroga but it only helps a bit. 2. The Sephiroth son the have in the audio section. i...
  10. S

Sephiroth's Theme

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you know were you can download the song the play when you battle Sephiroth in KH i just fell in love with the song. IOf you know anything pm or something ok. Thanks
  11. S

Ultima weapon

Hey guys how do you get the ultima weapon. I know you have to synthesiuze it but it doesn't some up in the shop.
  12. S

Ice Titan / End of the world

Hey guys i'm having a bit of trouble beating the ice titan. My current level is 60. Does this matter?. He's just to big for me to hit him with the keyblade. Ok this is about the End of the world i reach the third part of it but a large Heartless Door down't let me pass. i can only read what it...
  13. S

Cloud/Leon

Hey guys i know i've been asking you alot this week but what strategy do you think i should use to be Cloud and leon in the Hades cup. I can't seem to kill them because of cloud random strikes. Please Help. Thanks in addvence.
  14. S

Leveling Up

Hye guys i'm want to level up to like level 90 or something or close to it i'm at lever 53 or 54 at present time. but i don't know where to g. so i can level up. Where do you think i should go?
  15. S

Riku/Asem

Hey guys i beat Meleficent dragon now i'm having trouble with Riku/Ansem. I can gettiunh him down to his green life bar but the he does his final attack and i can't seem to dodge it fast enough. Think you can help?. Thanks in advance
  16. S

Oblivion

Hey guys. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the Oblivion i know that it;s in the grandhall but i don't know ho to reach it. Could you offer some advice please. Thanks in advance.
  17. S

Mad Catz Dual Force Controller

This controller is a pieces of carp. I Bought KH on friday, and i couldn't wait to get home and play it. When i got home and and put the cd in playstation. a warning comes up and says : Dual shock controller is not connected in controller port one. Should I buy a new controller or is something...
  18. S

Fanfiction ► The World In Beetween

Hey guys this ij just something i did yesterday i need your feedback please Chapter 1 The World in Beetween It has been two years since the events of Kingom Hearts, Kairihas matured into a young woman and still...
  19. S

Help

HIya I don't know if thei belongs here but i need to know if the dual force controller from Mad Catz works with Kingdom Hearts
  20. S

Story

Hey guys this ij just something i did yesterday i need your feedback please Chapter 1 The World in Beetween It has been two years since the events of Kingom Hearts, Kairihas matured into a young woman and still thinks about her long itme friends Sora and Riku. She did not realize it but the...
Back