• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I r back!

As it says I r back! Guess what! I don't whats been going on for awhile so if anyone minds passing me an update on that I'd be happy to find out. I'm not sure how long I'll be back for but you never know maybe two weeks maybe a few months maybe until I get bored and move on with life, that is if...
  2. S

Elemental Stones Part 1

Yay a remake! Story! The world was made of the 6 main elements of earth, nature, fire, water, ice, and wind. These elements were turned into 6 stones that were placed on the hands of the 6 chosen heros. With these stones the heros were able to warp and control the element they represented. The...
  3. S

Digimon: Deadly Sins (remake!)

Story Digiworld a world comprised of data that lies overlapped with our world. In the Digiworld there are monsters known as Digimon which is short for Digital Monsters. These Digimon are sometimes allowed access into the human world and find a partner known as a Digidestined. Sometimes though...
  4. S

Focus! (again!)

Story! Focus is the speacial ability to bring out inner energies to either summon beasts, increase speed, or make weapons appear from mid air. Focusers, people who are able to use Focus, were once considered gods and goddesses on Earth by some while others hated them for their abilities. In...
  5. S

Elemental Stones

ooc: :) Revamped Jewels of Jaro and changed it to this... Story! The world was made of the 6 main elements of earth, nature, fire, water, ice, and wind. These elements were turned into 6 stones that were placed on the hands of the 6 chosen heros. With these stones the heros were able to warp...
  6. S

Jewels of Jaro

500 years ago there was a war over 6 jewels known as the Jewels of Jaro. Each of the beautifully crafted gems had a symbol on them. The symbols repesented the elements of fire, water, earth, air, grass, and lightning. When placed in the body one would be able to control the element that was...
  7. S

Digimon: Deadly Sins

Story Digiworld a world comprised of data that lies overlapped with our world. In the Digiworld there are monsters known as Digimon which is short for Digital Monsters. These Digimon are sometimes allowed access into the human world and find a partner known as a Digidestined. Sometimes though...
  8. S

Dragon Knights

Story Thirty years ago there was an organization of peace keepers known as Dragon Knights. The Dragon Knights rode on dragons, hence their name, while the human on top weilded a weapon and many kinds of magic. Most people had to train for five years or more to even be recongized by a dragon but...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Myth and Magic

Chapter One: The Aven's Tale Aggranorn, a world full of magic and races. The three main races of this world; Avens, large bird people who have a mastery over the skys; Elves a magic using race who are masters of the bow; and Humans a race that has a main specialty in hand to hand close combant...
  10. S

Naruto: Shinobi Way

Note: Characters from the Naruto Story will make appearances but try to stick with the path of this RP not the anime/manga's... Story Shinobi or ninja is the ultimate form of combat. The different Lands of the world are home to Hidden Villages. In these Hidden Villages Ninja are trained to be...
  11. S

Frozen Fury... (practice thread)

I'm trying to welcome a friend of mine into RPing so please don't get to mad at him... Story (just practice so its not gonna be long) Argorrna a world covered in darkness. Magical beasts known as Rooncers are appearing and attacking villages. A select few are being chosen by the gods of...
  12. S

Focus (sign up thread)

Story Focus is the ability to bring the bodies inner energies out into a solid form. Each Focuser can do a certain thing with their power. Some make the elements others beasts some weapons and others can even heal or bring people back from the dead with their Focus powers. Focus is a special...
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts: Doors to the Light, Dark, and Twilight

Note: This has NOTHING to do with the true Kingdom Hearts story other than the appearence of Sora, Riku, and Kairi so please do not get angry with me! STORY! It was a dark and stormy night on Destiny Islands when strange black creatures with pure yellow eyes began appearing. A boy on this...
  14. S

Digimon

Story!! The Digital World, a place made totally of data from the human world. Whenever a major crisis happens Digivices are sent out to people in the human world. Well as you may have guessed the Digital World is having another major crisis. An evil Digimon, monster who live in the Digital...
  15. S

Good Bye for now KHI

Well I'm sorry to say that I'll be leaving KHI for a little while. It will probably only be till July 12 which isn't that far away. So for the people that I'm in RPs with I'm sorry but I'm going on a little break. Please don't give up my spot if you dont have to but if you want to go ahead. I'll...
  16. S

Fanfiction ► Redeemer: The War

As some of you may know this is also one of my RPs which isn't doing to well right now so if you like this story please go read my RP for Redeemer (revamped and retried) and see if ya wanna join. Well here is my Redeemer story. Note: this will have nothing to do with the RP! This will also...
  17. S

Redeemer (revamped and retried)

As some of you know my RP Redeemer was a total failure so I revamped the story and here it is. (Story) Demons, the worlds true sins, are beasts that were once human. To become a demon one must commit a sin. Demons are forbidden from going into the world of the gods. They must first redeem...
  18. S

Redeemor

Story: Is it possible for a demon to redeem itself to get into the world of the gods? Some people didn't think so but, they were wrong. People become demons do to their sins. If a demon wants to become a Redeemor as they are called they must fight for the gods to make themselves good again. Only...
  19. S

Focus (retry) Sign Up thread

As you know there is already a Thread called Focus (retry) and it is started. I was just letting people know that it is up for joining again. I made this thread so people will accually instead of saying 'Ahhh it's already started' will say 'Yay i can join!' Here is the story and template and...
  20. S

X-Men: Elemental Revenge

Story! 15 years ago there were 3 wild mutants one controling water, one fire, and one lightning. No one thought they could be killed. Since they couldn't be killed they decided to imprison them. Aqua, the water mutant, was put into a glass veil so he couldn't resolidifie himself and access the...
Back