• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. An intro to C++?

I've never taken any programming classes ever in my life nor have I actually even been in a computer class. I started learning about the summer and the only book I find useful is the one from Jesse Liberty and I became irritated from having to return to the library every five days. Rather than...
  2. Ubuntu

So I'm two years late, big woop. I've just started using Ubuntu and it's actually not too bad. I've been tampering with RedHat all this time but Ubuntu definitely blows it away. Need some suggestions for what to add on.
  3. Einstein's Dreams

With the exceptions of the interludes, the theme of this book is very abstract. I'd recommend the book for Philosophers, theorists, and possibly those whom detest long novels.
  4. HandMC

They have many names (i.e. Haikara, HandMC, HaMC, H&MC) but lengthened out, we know them as High and Mighty Color. Its members are Maaki (main vocal), Yuusuke (Screamer), MEG (guitar), SASSY (drummer), Kazuto (guitar), and mACKAz (bass). Enough about the damned band history, most of you know...
  5. Defining a "Hardcore Gamer"

Let's look into this term with as many technicalities as possible, shall we? A "hardcore gamer" is a person who has much trivial knowledge of video games. Wait a minute--there are people who know quite plenty of trivia from video games and they do not play games on a regular basis. Let's...
  6. T3h uber wedding: QuiteJaded and TwilightSora

Magnifico. Bah, screw the french. We stand here today on the alter of KHInsider Forum Marriages today to witness the matrimony of QuiteJaded and TwilightSora. HAH, not yet! Who can ever have a wedding without a Bachelor Party? Bachelorette and all too...(just no male strippers or the men will...
  7. Rate the Profile above j00

Aw maw gaw! The person above me gets a 0 out of 5 for not trying >.> Format: Profile picture rating Biography rating Interests rating Occupation rating Overall rating As in: The guy above me Your profile picture is missing. I give you a 0 You have no biography You lack any interest You do...
  8. Aerith should die...

Thinking about this made me ponder. As I have thought for countless times if Aerith should die later on in the KH series, regardless of when it may occur. Of course, it is no neccessary for Aerith to die but I feel that her death would be most appropriate. Why? It is because Cloud and Sephiroth...
  9. Enigmatic personas to the current forms

I'd be honest to tell you the original personas of each black cloaked figures intrigued me confoundly. They had small charisma yet their indirect character was strong without the personality given to the player. Unveiled, I felt the Organization Members had lost the value of strength and...
  10. The Simpsons fan thread and the falling peak

The Simpsons...first appeared on the Tracey Ullman show then spun-off to be its own by the early 90s when I was born. Then again, many believe the show's downfall was at the verge of the new millenium. The recent episodes are just...not good...(to be vague) I'd say that The Simpsons was at its...
  11. Atheism vs. Religion

(Huh...never thought I'd do another intel thread again but I guess it can't be helped...) I'm atheist, let's get that straight. I can sit here before you and tell you I do not believe in any god nor do I believe in divinity in any. But then again, I would be flamed badly because as the single...
  12. The "Let me help you in Japanese" thread

皆さんに今日は(か今晩は). 僕はアクラだ. 日本語が手伝うえ求むで. Oh, please do not say you cannot even translate a single phrase from that. It's hardbreaking to hear ESPECIALLY if you do have the font. Welcome. My name's obviously アクラ and if you can't read that by now, it's Akura (no, my name is not random boxes). I have...
  13. Understanding the hype over America's favorite passtime

I don't like sports. Let's get that clear. I'd rather play Mario sports games than to go injure myself or lull myself to sleep playing golf and such. I only play sports when I have the urge. Here's a question I do not inquire to be rhetorical: "Why is baseball the national passtime?" It's...
  14. KH2 Soundtrack discussion

Disclaimer: I do not support copyright infringement, I am merely offering these files to those who wish to have a legal backup of there imported OST, in case of it being faulty or etc.) http://bluelaguna.net/music/kh2ostsoundtrack/mp3s.php The OST has been released and I have streamed the mp3s...
  15. Lip Syncing: A big factor in KH2's delay

Here's an obvious, if not known, fact. One of the most difficult factors to a game's translation from one country to the next is lip syncing. Voice acting, Script re-editing may also cause somewhat delays but lip syncing is most difficult, as in my opinion. Once the voice recordings have been...
  16. South Park vs. Family Guy

This is the simplest question a thread can ever be based upon...so I'll make it anyways. South Park just doesn't appeal to me. I watched ten episodes (not consecutive) but it was never so funny in my opinion. So, I say Family Guy.
  17. 宇多田ヒカル (Utada Hikaru) vs 天野月子 (Tsukiko Amano)

宇多田ヒカル (Utada Hikaru) vs 天野月子 (Tsukiko Amano) Hmm...I've thought of this thread a while back and though the two don't really sing in the same genre (Utada is Jpop; Amano is sentimental), I always wondered who was the better. I guess some people stumbled upon the thread title (if you don't have...
  18. Dog lover or Cat Maniac?

Here's the question on my mind (as of currently): "Why is it certain people prefer cats over dogs?" I am a dog lover, personally. I believe they are much more compatible as a companion and pet to man.
  19. The End of Nintendo: Biased opinion or inevitable fact?

I will post a rather irritable article I searched on my daily searches online (aka, goofing off) http://www.revolutionreport.com/articles/read/136 Perhaps this article is just mere biased views on a single person but I have actually felt that in due time, Nintendo will cease to exist on the...
  20. The Final Fantasy Class showdown

Okay, you've gotten uber evil one day. You've become 1337 h4x0r5 on Final Fantasy and broke the whole "only-four-characters-only" limit and unfortuneatly, you got ambushed by a suiciding Malboro who confused all your characters and then exploded (Uh...it used...Chakra >.>). Oh screw the whole...
Back