• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neo_

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

This is epic. I love how Donald's outfit is basically like they started going for it and just gave up midway through. This is like our closest look to the hypothetical "PS1 Kingdom Hearts" that people sometimes like to pose, aesthetically, as well as just a lighthearted and basic approach. I...
  2. Neo_

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I 100% agree with this, but honestly, KH started losing the "magical melancholy" for me after KH1 lol. I feel like Kingdom Hearts is no longer the series/game I grew up with, but that's life.
  3. Neo_

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

It's an absolute sin and joke that Robin Hood has somehow not been in the series thus far. Yeah, as a massive fan of classic Disney animation I sadly have to agree with this and it seems like this is where things are going. Donald and Goofy may be trapped in some other realm (interestingly the...
  4. Neo_

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I think more impressive is that Game Informer still exists.
  5. Neo_

KINGDOM HEARTS III Manga Volume 3 releasing March 2023 in Japan

Are these a good way to refamiliarize yourself with the plot? Also, I'm curious if the backwards reading pattern messes with your head or not.
  6. Neo_

I'll never be able to get over the title theme... so absolutely haunting. This is kinda crazy but the vibe I get from this game is it's the closest game in the series to have the charm of KH1, which I guess makes sense as it's technically the second game in the series, predating CoM by a month...
  7. Neo_

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX- OSTs available on streaming services

Wish the originals were up too; prefer them to the remixes.
  8. Neo_

2nd anniversary already…?

My interest was very piqued by this online battle mode (cause I wasn't even really interested in the game to begin with), but I looked it up and all you see is the other person's score? Seems kinda pointless. I don't even get why it would be a dealbreaker to not be able to play with friends...
  9. Neo_

Potentially stupid question incoming: lately I've been getting into stuff like N64 betas/rom hacks printed onto actual carts... it would be totally impossible to put this game on a PS1 disc once we have Wonderland, right?
  10. Neo_

The post is recent, but they don't have the phone anymore if that's what you're wondering.
  11. Neo_

Someone on YouTube who played Wonderland:
  12. Neo_

It looks like the dinosaur in Toy Story 2 lol: (God, it's so nice to be talking on a forum again as Discord is so preeminent these days) What were Donald and Goofy doing in Wonderland? Weren't they captured?
  13. Neo_

Do we know what characters appeared in Wonderland? Just the Caterpillar and card soldiers?
  14. Neo_

Music ► What are you listening to?

This has that KH1 era mystique:
  15. Neo_

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

I skipped a lot of the cutscenes in KH3. I watched everything I was interested in before the game came out anyway.
  16. Neo_

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

It strays too far from reality - somehow a talking duck and dog are not hard to believe, but when you implement a reality where people die and are turned into a Nobody and Heartless and then if those two beings are destroyed then the person is reborn it's just too much... and that's just the...
  17. Neo_

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Well, it'll give you all the Trophies you've earned.
  18. Neo_

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

A lot of people complained about the six-pack and that it was too buff lol, but I could probably agree that it was one of the better ones as well.
  19. Neo_

No, I looked her up and she doesn't seem to be straying from the $45 mark or whatever she is. Yeah, they acted like this line was doing really well and then it just disapperared without a trace... quite bizarre actually. I have a 2002 Donald figure coming in the mail that launched with KH1 and...
  20. Neo_

Some of these statues are even crazy cheaper... they retailed for 50 and I just scooped the Donald & Mickey one off eBay for 10 lol.
Back