• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

**Major Spoiler** An unexpected party member and lass boss

`If this is said already then close this~ Riku can fight with you at the last boss battle, I'm not sure if this is the only battle. Here is my proof: http://youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-2-Final-battle-video?v=574rDMTUklw&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202
  2. C

*Spolier* more pictures of Roxas

*The pictures won't spoil you but the information will because it's the beggining of the game, so don't read it!!!!* I found some pictures of Roxas and information about the start of the adventure. The pictures might be in the cutscenes (I'm just too lazy to look at the cutscenes them because...
  3. C

Something in the Japanese Promotional Trailer

If this was posted already then close this thread. if you stop at one of the scenes, the one that show the pictures fast at 4:05, it will show a picture of Sora in his regular clothes and Roxas with his Orgn. Clothes. what does this mean? They have an image of this scene, but the picture was...
  4. C

Some New Information

If all of the informaion is posted then closed this thread. To make up for that stupid thread of Deep Dive I found some more information, some of it is old and new. - The beginning of the game, you will choose yet again between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up...
  5. C

Some New Information

If all of the informaion is posted then closed this thread. To make up for that stupid thread of Deep Dive I found some more information, some of it is old and new. - The beginning of the game, you will choose yet again between sword, shield, and staff. This determines how Sora will level up...
  6. C

Deep Dive is a World!

I really don't know if this is posted already, but Deep Dive is a world. Here is the Link. I won't be on just to let you know. http://www.kh2.co.uk/lite.php?kh2=Deep%20Dive
  7. C

Supporting the Theory: BHK was made form Sora's Body

I'm trying to help the theory that BHK was formed from sora's body. When sora was turn into an Heartless, part of his body was separated that made BHK making Sora incomplete.Some people don't believe in this because sora was then turn back to his regular self. But Karia brought him back using...
  8. C

Is there any more trailers?

Do you think that there will be any more trailers we will be able to see?
  9. C

Yensid and Sora's Clothes Theory

I don't know if this is already made, I think where sora gets his new clothes is form Yensid. That could explain why Sora can fuse with his friends. It also proves why sora and Yensid was talking when Sora was in his Regualar clothes. Yensid Gave him those clothes. This theory proves why he is...
  10. C

Is Queen Minnie joins your party?

I really don't like to look back all of those Headlines, but can Minnie join you party because i think i heard that she can. ------------- On the title Is>does i kind of mess that up.
  11. C

Is the YRP gang a summon?

I don't know if this has been posted, but is the YRP gang a summon? They really don't look like an summon to me, but thats just me. ----------- YRP is Yuna,Paine, and Rikku for those who don't know:confused:
Back