• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

CoM help

Where are the moogle rooms? I've only been to traverse town and agrabah. Don't think I've seen one yet.
  2. C

CoM help

Sorry typo cure cards. Also how do you lock again on an enemy. I stopped playing for awhile.
  3. C

CoM help

How do you obtain more cute cards?
  4. C

KH3 PS4 bundle (sorry if already discussed/posted)

I'm just curious on everyone's thoughts about the company doing a possible bundle with PS4. Do you think they will have a KH3 PS4 bundle? I just don't know when to buy stuff. Wasn't sure if I should pre-order the game and when I should buy a PS4. Will the PS4 price go down around the time KH3 is...
  5. C

CoM help

How do you open up the gold room? How do you get the right card? I'm in the premium room right now in traverse town. I want to get the gold room before I move on.
  6. C

CoM help

I thought at the beginning of the game it showed you how to sort through your cards. Like jumping from attack cards to cure cards. Maybe I'm making this up idk.
  7. C

CoM help

Also what's the best way to sort through your cards? Like between attack, healing and magic. I forgot.
  8. C

CoM help

I've started CoM and it's super weird. I'm playing the PS2 version. Is there anyway to heal outside of battle instead of having to keep running to the save?
  9. C

Best list of synthesis items

Thanks for the comments guys. I find it pointless that the 358/2 is a movie on PS3. I'm going to borrow a friends PS3 to play birth by sleep. I don't have a DS or PSP.
  10. C

Have you played KH 358/2 for PS3 and KH birth by sleep for PS3? Are they any fun? Can you by them separately from 1.5 and 2.5? If not I'm not sure it's worth it cuz I have the other three games and I'd have to get myself a PS3.
  11. C

KH2 is officially beat minus all side missions and mini games (I did some of them)! On to Chain of Memories. Any game suggestions after CoM? I will need some to tide me over until KH3 comes out. I only have a PS2 so no PS3 games unfortunately.
  12. C

Also I know to get an Orichalcum +, I have to obtain all materials. I believe. I have some materials with a bunch of ?'s. How to I figure out what those are? One under B looks like a blue gem and one under C another blue gem.
  13. C

Last update ;) : Got them! Update 2: I believe I need Power Shard and Frost Stone. I am going to see where to get these by googling, but if you have any input let me know. Update: finally got my twilight gems to get Save the King. I just need to figure out what materials I haven't gotten and...
  14. C

Update: A new episode was added to hollow bastion after I completed the 2nd keyhole in Olympus Coliseum. So I think I may have figured it out. Olympus Coliseum It won't let me access that area. I haven't completed it I don't think. I think I need to seal the third keyhole on hollow bastion. I...
  15. C

I think it is the space paranoids...I need to get to Central Computer Mesa to get the rest of the treasures. Do you know how?
  16. C

Which is better Feniri or the ultima weapon? I went to where you are supposed to go to defeat Sephiroth to get the Feniri but he isn't there. So If the ultima weapon is the best, I will just get that.
  17. C

I'm now at The Altar of Naught. Should I complete side missions, mini-games etc before I continue? I have not gotten Save the Queen or the Ultimate weapon. Also something about the Fenrir was mentioned. Where can I find this? Just wasn't sure if any of this was necessary. Also I noticed I still...
  18. C

Also how do I obtain the ultimate weapon? In KH1 you had to synthesize all items. Is it kind of the same thing in KH2? Update on materials needed: (5) Twilight Gems (4) Twilight Stones These are the only two I need left for Save the King. Best place to defeat the Assassins and Dancers?
  19. C

Haven't gotten past Twilight's View yet. Still trying to defeat Saix. I also got some items from the tower in Twilight Town.
  20. C

No longer need the twilight crystal. Not sure what nobody I fought to get it, but I just obtained it. I need (4) Dense Gems (4) Dense Stones (7) Dense Shards - I started in TWTNW and these numbers were higher and I have just been defeating those normal black heartless guys. I also need (1)...
Back