• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Royaken

Digital Media ► Kingdom Hearts Re: Trading Card Game

Hey there everyone! I've been a part of khinsider for a while now, but have never really posted much. But I recently finished the first part of a project I had been working on and about to start the next part. I figured if anyone could appreciate it at the most, it would be this community...
  2. Royaken

Different channels?

Hello again! 1st off, I want to say thank you for the constant help I've received here. My questions get answered very fast and I appreciate it. Now onto business! I had my friend start playing today and after much trial and error, he was able to find me and join my party. However, everything...
  3. Royaken

Hair and Outfits?

Hello there! Yet again I must be really bad at finding things and I am still new to all of this so please let me know if I do anything wrong. Anyway, I was wondering... I have seen people with hair styles not default in the character screen and special outfits like armor or a Org.XIII cloak...
  4. Royaken

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] cash shop?

Hello everyone! I'm new to the KHx scene and I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience so far! That being said I was really hoping there was a way to buy the game cash for use here in the states? I may be blind but I looked around and could not find any information and I would love to buy some. I...
Back