• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Namine's drawings

Hey does anyone have any pics of Namine's drawings in the white room at twilight town?
  2. S

video game too violent?

i'm writing this thing about being video game violence. i'm saying it isn't that violent. but i hear your opinions about it? is video games these days too violent?
  3. S

kh2 ending and ff12

Okay... again... Did anyone notice on the Knight scene is also like the Judge Walking Scene in ff12?
  4. S

numbers

Sorry if this is old but... I just notice in the lastest pv that about two weeks old. On the scene when "roxas" starts striking over and over at DiZ and it goes through... Did anyone notice numbers on Diz as "roxas" strikes him? sorry that i don't have any pics of it, but if you guys watch the...
  5. S

Aerith's clothing

Okay, we know that Cloud's and Yuffie's clothes are from Advent Children. Sephiroth's not sure yet and Cid's is the same one from the KH. Well, if any of you guys seen Before Crisis, that's where Aerith's dress came from. Which is weird, since Before Crisis is 8 years before Advent Children...
Back