• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xohamed

Helpful hints needed for beating the Mysterious Figure with Terra

Re: helpful hints needed for beating the mysterious figure with terra I defeted him as Terra , I only made my command action cure , curega and I used the keyblade ( the one if you finished all arena battles ) and the healing finishing move With the keyblade you will be able to reach your...
  2. Xohamed

New member is here :)

Hello there I hope to enjoy my stay with all the members here at KHInsider :) I have been a kingdom hearts super fan since kh2 release and I will always be fan for this series :)
  3. Xohamed

Theory : King Mickey knows who the 13 seekers of darkness are

Hello This is my first topic on KHInsider and I hope you enjoy it . I think King Mickey know who the 13 seeker of darkness are , and I figure it out during the meeting on the World That Never Was between Riku and Micky with Xehanort and the 13 seeker of darkness . When Master Xehanort told...
  4. Xohamed

Twilight Town mansion mystery connection

I think twilight town have a very strong connection to the foretellers .. just like trednam said that the mansion is full is unicorns statues , I have theory of twilight town :I think in during keyblade war daybreak town over half of it was destroyed and it was transport to other place and a...
Back