• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rodx

Do you are feelling a bit hollow and depressive after playing KH 3 ?

I created this tread in order to share this feelling and know if someone more are suffering the same .
  2. rodx

Kingdom Hearts 3 guess release date .

I created this tread to guess KH 3release date do you believe will be on 2017 ?
  3. rodx

Lv 1 run is worst tham From Softwere games ?

Is a curiosity that I have for those who already do both the Lv 1 run and plays Dark/Demon Souls games and Bloodborne...
  4. rodx

If the sixth foreteller be Sora's past incarnation ?

Some people in this forum,have heard of the theory that the five foretellers are some form of past incarnations of Riku,Kair,Terra,Ven,Aqua before they do ''Birth By Sleep'' that is a form of Reincarnation. But, this left a mystery,who is their master and who is the sixth ? this is my...
  5. rodx

My greatest fear in KH3: being Sora centric

Hi people, I like everyone,have great anticipations for KH 3,but my greatest fear in the game is the plot be 100 % Sora,donald and goofy point of view again,will be very dissapointing after birth by sleep and KH DDD who stabilish Riku,Lea in the ending and Kairi in the secret one.principaly the...
  6. rodx

Should the villain of next saga be the true Marluxia?

Hi people, the title of this tread is a bit crazy,I never have a true motive to guess that but will be better if the next villain be someone that already is presented in the series,and playing chain of memories again what diference you note from every other organization member fighting besides...
  7. rodx

I want that Xehanort use an attack like that in KH3

I never a fan of Final Fantasy but watching this attack on youtube,I love over the top things in old video games (KH 2 final battles is a bit over the top too but not like that) . KH 3 have to surpase this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNHB9J0eqs
  8. rodx

Theory about KH 3 beginning: we play as Young Master Xehanort

Hi people, I new in this forum,I have various theories about this series : after nomura saying that KH 3 will begin in a unexpected place and young master xehanort talking with young eraqus in 2.5 trailer ending I start to guess that. KH 3 will have a extended prologue like roxas in KH 2 and we...
Back