• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Most hated Organization Member

my favorite is roxas and i dont like lexaeus, vexen and marluxia
  2. B

Roxas/Sora battle

wait so if Roxas = body = 1/3 and the heartless = heart = 1/3.... what is the last 1/3??
  3. B

kh 2 manga

i dont know if anyone has post this before but u can see the japanese version of kh 2 manga here: http://www.sorasheart.com/
  4. B

Improvements........

make oathkeeper stronger and i prefer the intro grafics of kh the kh2 grafics were to perfect i think it didnt worked so well
  5. B

This doesn't make any sense at all.

u can kill heartless using the wooden sword but its too weak so it takes time
  6. B

tribute to roxas video

i loved it its almost perfect 9.5/10 roxas is my favorite kh2 character and i love that song
  7. B

Best Wielder

oh and about the first theorie i liked it
  8. B

Best Wielder

ok but remember u dont need a heart to use a keyblade like roxas is a nobody he dont have one
  9. B

Best Wielder

double posting sry.............
  10. B

Best Wielder

if anyone has any theorie about the fight how they got there or how roxas appeared there feel free to post then
  11. B

Best Wielder

roxas had won that battle but when roxas let his guard down and made that pose sora made that atack
  12. B

Best Wielder

but donald and goffy said sora disapeared in front of then
  13. B

Best Wielder

another think came to my mind now. how could roxas fight sora if he was inside him??
  14. B

Best Wielder

ok but i think sora could not resist to the power of the strikes roxas was delivering
  15. B

Best Wielder

i think roxas is the stronger keywielder if u want to discust im ok with it
  16. B

Best Wielder

imagine if yensid and merlin use their magic to create a new outfit....imagine if roxas had a magical outfit too =)
  17. B

Best Wielder

i was just expressing a opinion and sora only can drive because of his suit
  18. B

Best Wielder

look roxas is skilled with one and 2 keyblades he has quick strong and graceful moves
  19. B

Best Wielder

i know that....to me the best wielder is roxas
  20. B

Best Wielder

ok that maybe right but i guess he wanted to know if sora would do what ever it need to get to his goal forgetting his inocence and using hate to win
Back