• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Moose

Does anybody else wish the portraits were still animated?

I remember in the earlier trailers I didn't really mind that the portraits weren't 2D anymore because they were animated but now the 3D portraits are just still which is kind of a letdown. I heard someone say the reason they aren't animated anymore is because Unreal Engine doesn't allow them to...
  2. Moose

Digital Media ► Aqua does amazing dive - Shooting Stars

I made a Kingdom Hearts version of the Shooting Stars meme, I hope you all enjoy it and please like and share if you did. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zCAem6wXjo
  3. Moose

Best Place to put Buff Medals?

So i've been fortunate enough to get DiZ, Vivi, and Aerith from just doing the daily deal, but i'm not sure what the most optimal placement is on each of the their matching element keyblades.
  4. Moose

I'm Done with Unchained χ

5. Moose

What would you add to Unchained χ?

So now that the game has been about for a little while, what improvements and additions would you guys add to Unchained χ? For me personally, I would add some actual co-op multiplayer so that I could play with my friends, although that seems unlikely at this point, but you never know.
  6. Moose

Kingdom Hearts Insider PS4 Community?

So the latest PS4 update came out today and this update allowed the creation of communities, anyways I propose we create a Kingdom Hearts Insider community on PSN.
  7. Moose

Will we see Zack in KH3?

I can't be the only one who wants to see Zack Fair all grown up after seeing him in BBS, maybe they could include him in the Cloud/Sephiroth story if they decide to continue it, and of course we have to see him and Aqua finally go on that date.
  8. Moose

The Ultimate Plot Twist

What if Xehanort was Sora's great grandfather? Discuss.
  9. Moose

The X-Blade

So when I saw the X-Blade in BBS I noticed that it has two Kingdom Keys on it, however I thought the X-Blade was made of both light and darkness, so wouldn't it have made sense for one of those to be Kingdom Key D? Although I do realize it does look nicer with both of them being the same. What...
  10. Moose

Hello

Hello, i've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to make an account. I got into the Kingdom Hearts series with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and have enjoyed every bit of the series ever since! Some other games I like are Final Fantasy and Sonic the Hedgehog, and I generally love RPGS in...
Back