• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Inner-Demon

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? After having considerable time to ponder your query; Despite my love of Star Wars, I really don't think Star Wars belongs in Kingdom Hearts, even though they feel made for each other, I just don't know if it would work. Same...
  2. Inner-Demon

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

That'd be a great piece of memorabilia. I rarely enter these things, but what the heck! Come what may.
  3. Inner-Demon

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Jeez, I didn't even think of HD. Crap, Gargoyles would be mesmerizing on the PS4. But yeah, you're right. There's even an important lesson, Sora could be the human that gives Goliath a renewed faith in humanity. That could...
  4. Inner-Demon

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Yeah, but you're already a fan. This was meant as an introduction. We're gonna love anything that shows us HD Kingdom Hearts. We're on a message board! lol. Given that this trailer was to incite an interest in new fans, I don't feel it did its job properly.
  5. Inner-Demon

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I still know people who are confused even when they apply their own logic. When everyone sees the game in their own light, they reach unique definitions. And I'm always happy to elaborate on an example if it is...
  6. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I've played all of them up to DDD, just started that one. But I fail to see its bearing on naming conventions. I get the Terra-Xehanort, I get Master Xehanort. And Not-Ansem, or young Xehanort. It's simply...
  7. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I kind of thought noting Billy Zane was obvious enough. Or False Ansem. As far as the games tell me, they don't get as nitpicky. So identity is in the eyes of the beholder. Nothing here seems out of place...
  8. Inner-Demon

News ► Trailer - Introduction to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Wow. Kind of a boring trailer. This is a terrible introduction. I've seen better fan made videos on YouTube. On its own, it's not a bad trailer, I guess. It would work as an extended TV Spot, I suppose. But as an introduction; Jeez, not your best foot forward. The music was bland, they should've...
  9. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? There's far too many Ansems and Xehanorts, but that doesn't change the fact that as I see it, most of the Xehanorts we see are off shoots or so closely related that each person is completely allowed to draw...
  10. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I can't help it if you're splitting hairs over this. He's younger than Master Xehanort. So, he's a young Xehanort. Not-Ansem is Xehanort. He was Xehanort's heartless. He was voiced by Billy Zane. Then he was...
  11. Inner-Demon

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Thank you, but I must disagree. Facing the Emperor, who has a host of varying powers, would be a far more intricate and memorable battle. I just believe turning circumstances on its head, and allying with Vader would be more...
  12. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Well, each fan has their own rights to call characters who are impostors by whatever titles they wish. When I recall Kingdom Hearts now, that's a young Xehanort, since he ain't the actual Ansem. He's young...
  13. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? You should have read the entire paragraph. Young Xehanort is False Ansem from Kingdom Hearts 1. And he was voiced by Billy Zane. He was the voice that best represented Xehanort. If Kingdom Hearts 3 intended to...
  14. Inner-Demon

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I would hope all of the actors reprise their roles. I just like continuity in the voice cast, unless it's absolutely impossible. But, I also think some characters could benefit from better casting. I would love...
  15. Inner-Demon

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would love to see Emperor's New Groove. It has gorgeous environments that I feel would benefit from the power of next generation hardware. Plus, it's just a golden Disney film, IMO. I love the characters and adored the...
  16. Inner-Demon

How much of the series was planned in advance?

This franchise was not planned. Nomura is someone who flies by the seat of his pants. After the success of the initial game, he gradually started to define future installments, but you can see the discrepancies, from journal entries, to some of the more convoluted plot points. He has done an...
  17. Inner-Demon

Will the Xbox 360 or X1 get the remixes?

The Xbox won't get any remixes. Honestly, I don't believe a KH releasing on the Xbox will add any exposure to the console. The majority of those players have shown no interest in the JRPG market. That's immensely clear with the Xbox's sad state of sales in Japan. Kingdom Hearts is a...
  18. Inner-Demon

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

This sounds like a fantastic collection of trophies! And multiple playthroughs. I haven't played KH in a good while, and I never played FM, so I intend to immerse myself on my first playthrough, so a 15 hour campaign will be my second playthrough.
  19. Inner-Demon

You're playing the game wrong.

Yeah, but God Of War showed developers how they can take button mashing and mask it with an incredibly deep, and diverse system of combos and abilities. Square would do wise to learn from such a hit as GoW, so many others have copied it, and it would certainly help the franchise if they did...
  20. Inner-Demon

You're playing the game wrong.

Well, now, who said they couldn't do anything else? It's just unnecessary, since you really can beat KH2 by mashing 'X'. It's quite annoying, but it's the harsh reality of the situation. And it's where KH2 failed, even when I replay KH1, I never feel like I'm button mashing, I still find that I...
Back