• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Ost

anybody know where i can download the ost? not using a torrent....dont know what to do with that....
  2. B

pictures

yeah im pretty sure this isnt the place for this....sorry..... does anyone have a picture of riku in a battle pose....and mickey in a battle pose too.... if this needs to be closed go ahead...
  3. B

keyholes..

i dont have kh2 yet but in the worlds you have already been to...do you have to seal the key hole? if so, wtf?
  4. B

i dont have it yet but....

i really do not get the heartless/anti-sora form...can someone explain it? do you only get it if you over use the drive?
  5. B

Questions

1. who is the egnigmatic man exactly? 2. who do you play as?(do you play as riku ever?) 3. has anyone got the fifth form? what does it look like and what does it do? 4. what is the real name of the silver/white form 5. how does drive work?
  6. B

keyholes..theory

well im playin trough kingdom hearts on expert...something i have been thinking about.....what if there are multiple keyholes in each world? in the first game sora closed the keyholes leading to darkness, something i have been thinking about is that he was able to do this is because he has...
  7. B

roxas or saxor???

which whould you rather have? i personaly like roxas over saxor... yes i know these are more than likely fake...but still if which would you all rather have ?
Back