• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Riddle

Does anyone know the answer to the following riddle? "What is strong as metal, yet soft as a petal, and brings life to some, but death to others?" Its driving me insane:angry:, mind-boggling....can someone help me out and find the answer? Thanks.
  2. E

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

sephiroth is so much easier in KHI, in KHII square enix is just toying with us when it comes to fighting sephiroth
  3. E

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

You've Got To Be Kidding Me....he Literally Owned Me In 3 Seconds, And Im At Lvl 49.....i Honestly Dont Believe You
  4. E

Nobody Weapons

AHHHH, i got none, i have the bond of flame for sora from axel though
  5. E

kh2, ff7

IT IS NOT A RUMOR, CHECK THIS OUT "FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Already in the Works? The latest issue of GameInformer reports that the rumored FINAL FANTASY VII remake for the PlayStation 3 is already in the production phase. They also speculate that the real time battle system featured in...
  6. E

About Setzer

ahh ic thanks
  7. E

About Setzer

i've heard a lot of ppl say the word metro-sexual about ff characters....what does metro sexual mean?????
  8. E

from leon to cloud

in KH1, leon was like a big tough guy but he KHII he seems like a little panzy girl now that cloud is beside him, don't u guys think that leon looks like a little girl now that cloud is there, the toughness in leon has been passed on to cloud....especially in on of the scenes in hollow bastion
  9. E

Who plays kh2 for only disney character?

most of the older youth plays for the final fantasy characters, including me, however i guess there could be some ppl who plays KH series to relive the disney universe.....i purely play kh series because of the ff all star characters
  10. E

Question

:( WOW THAT REALLY ANSWERS MY QUESTION *cough*sarcasm*cough* THANKS:D
  11. E

Question

i dont know if its been answered or old but whats up with the different colors of the path that connects the worlds?? u know that path of different coloured lights that join the worlds on the world map, why are they coloured differently?
  12. E

who holds dual keyblades cooler?

WHOA MAN, u sure have a unique choice of words, anyway, the "who looks cooler with dual keyblades" and "who holds dual keyblades cooler?" questions mean the say:D
  13. E

Question

i dont know if its been answered or old but whats up with the different colors of the path that connects the worlds?? u know that path of different coloured lights that join the worlds on the world map, why are they coloured differently?
  14. E

Story Rating

i give the original story created by square enix a 9.5/10....despite the voice acting and the plotline that came with the disney worlds
  15. E

so true.....has anyone noticed that some of the keyblades look kinda crapy compared to the ones in KHI???
  16. E

Who holds dual keyblades cooler, sora or roxas…..personally I think roxas holds two key blades cooler because I like the way he runs with them, like he holds them outward…..the way sora holds it is also cool but he holds it like a pimp:cool: ….when he’s running with them in valor form one of the...
  17. E

xaldin

hey dont u guys think that xaldin shoud've had a bigger role in KHII other than appearing in beast's castle. he is such a high ranked org. member he should've had more bigger roles, and he had a cool voice too...thats what i think anyway, same with demyx.........sorry if its old or already...
  18. E

i hate

all the organization voices are amazing, especially axel and demyx, demyx sounded pretty cool....yea aerith andf cid are horrible
  19. E

How long did it take ya'll to beat the game?

12 hours and still playing....just entered the timeless river world
  20. E

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

im in normal mode and i am just starting at the coliseum.......hehe i died once at mulans world...ran out of orbs
Back