• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reckard

What's your opinion on the inheretiance ceremony concept?

I'm more concerned about these keyblade master ceremonies and training camps even started. Apparently you can get a keyblade even without someone bestowing it upon you, even if you want to use it for war. The ceremony does kinda make sense for the overall plot though. There wasn't really any...
  2. Reckard

Learn any new tricks?

Oh man, using Reflect was a big one when I started my first critical run. Such a good way to block and deal loads of damage. Lexeaus, Marluxia and Saix's HP melt like butter when you use it. It wasn't always reliable, though, since you could finish a Reflect and the enemy could still be doing...
  3. Reckard

How's everyone enjoying it?

Finished BBS a while back. Tried going Ven -> Aqua -> Terra and I was suprised how well it fit. It really feel's like Ven's story was the one that felt the most like the "main story," whilst Terra's/Aqua's started off great then just meandered towards the ending. Master's Armor's battle music...
Back