• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FATE

Re: Do you think Square reads these threads?

Re: Do you think Square reads these threads? random thought Correct me if Im wrong, but this forum is the most popular forum dedicated to Kingdom Hearts, isnt it? (at least here in the West) If so, dont you guys think its quite possible that Square reads these forums from time to time? I...
  2. FATE

Do you think Square reads these forums?

random thought Correct me if Im wrong, but this forum is the most popular forum dedicated to Kingdom Hearts, isnt it? (at least here in the West) If so, dont you guys think its quite possible that Square reads these forums from time to time? I mean, you know, so they can get an idea of the...
  3. FATE

KH BbS Gameplay -- Fatal Mode

OK its like this... Ive been out of KHI for a long time and now that Ive come back I came to notice that barely any of you(I think) got to know about this half a year old news concerning KH BbS gameplay-- called Fatal Mode which is kind of like a new drive form. But if Im wrong I deeply...
  4. FATE

WTF!? Did I just see a freaking KEYBLADE speak??

HEY YALL dont know if this has been spoken of already but dont blame me I havent been to these forums since MAY! lol so its like this, I was surfing Youtube watching videos from FM+ since I never got to play it, and I was watching the one of when you fight Terra. I watched a subbed video...
  5. FATE

About the drive forms...

the drive forms have the same colors as the trinities in KH1 right? red - valor blue - wisdom yellow - master white - final but what about the green trinity?:confused:
  6. FATE

Big lines...

what do u guys expect in day 28? u think that there will be a big line? I ask this because ive heard that when Halo 2 was released in america, some guys in New York were sleeping in front of the store with a big countdown above waiting for the game... it sold more than 1 milion copys on the...
  7. FATE

If u were rich & famou$ wat would u do for KH?

if u were one of the most famous celebrities alive, wat would u like to do to represent or expand the Kingdom Hearts universe?
  8. FATE

For those who played Final Fantasy VIII

Watup watup yall!?!? It's been a while! Have you played FFVIII? Have you seen cutscene 5 (the one which you see Roxas and Heyner fighting)? If so, then look at this little something i noticed. Picture in your minds the way that Sora/Roxas and Hayner hold their weapons. Now, for those who played...
  9. FATE

Saix's scar(s)

wassup peeps? dont know if anyone noticed, but i wanted to know what y'all think. anyone realized that Saix has a scar (or scars) on his forehead just like Leon and Seifer (combined).
  10. FATE

Where did the Keyblades come from?

I've always wondered: where did the Keyblades come from? I think that Yensid(or whatever his name is) made the keyblades when he learned that darkness started to take over. He made one for Mickey and another one for someone of strong heart(Sora). And then Mickey asked Donald and Goofy to look...
Back