• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FATE

KH4 Development Timeline

All in all I have to say I'm not particularly concerned with KH4's development. Most of Square's colossal fuckups and handicaps in their management have died down considerably around 2017-2018. They now have their house in order, so to speak, thanks in no small part to Naoki Yoshida's influence...
  2. FATE

KH4 probable worlds

Also, I will say that I'm happy that the game is being made in Unreal 5. I've been hearing nothing but good shit coming from that engine. Plus the fact that KH4 will be current gen only is also reassuring. Lord knows I couldn't stand KH3's loading screens. It's the only reason I did only one...
  3. FATE

KH4 probable worlds

For the first time as a fan, I'm having huge difficulties imagining how the Disney worlds are going to go down with this new realistic artstyle. I just hope they don't drop the animated movies. Moana, Coco and Encanto would be great. A return to Toy Story would be nice as well. I'm just having a...
  4. FATE

KH2 in the Smithsonian

I was thinking the same thing. As for the votes, I picked my favorites... but when I saw KH2 up agaisnt FFX and Okami... I couldnt do it.... ^^'' I didnt vote for either of the 3. I love them all.
  5. FATE

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Theory Compilation Thread created by YOU

Your missing the point. You claimed that KH3D couldn't be a Riku-focused game simply because Sora is playable, when prettly much every title released till now proves other wise.
  6. FATE

Wait. Just because Sora is playable, it means the game isnt focused at Riku? If I recall, Riku, Roxas and Mickey were all playable characters in KH2, and yet the story was focused in Sora. Better yet, look at Days, over 13 different playable characters, with the focus on Roxas. And why is...
  7. FATE

Hey guys, I did a little research and I've come across something interesting. At first, I thought that KH3D was probably something related to Sora's dreams like everyone else did. But since I got this info, my theory changed completely. In the Director's Secret Report XIII, that was released...
  8. FATE

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS?

Re: Coded's Connection with 3DS? mmmm I have my (oh so confused) thoughts, but since we're not sure where KH3D fits into the timeline, I'll keep my theories to myself for now. Though some of the theories Ive seen here seem excellent.
  9. FATE

New NA/EU Boss

Keysabres! you heard it here first folks!
  10. FATE

NEW NOMURA INTERVIEW!!!

I gotta be honest, I didn't expect the Japanese to be such pussies with high difficulty games, especially when you consider they were the ones responsible in making some of the hardest games in history. Devil May Cry 3 and Ninja Gaiden to name a couple. I was wondering why you'd say that...
  11. FATE

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

We have a winner folks. xD
  12. FATE

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

Precisely why it was a demo.
  13. FATE

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Raining Soras... fighting a Nobody in Traverse Town.... ah! I get it! This game must take place during Sora's acid-trip-dreams/nightmares when he was asleep in the pod amirite? (sad attempt at comedy, but meh, information is scarce, and your guess is just as good as mine! xP)
  14. FATE

Re: Do you think Square reads these threads?

Re: Do you think Square reads these threads? random thought Correct me if Im wrong, but this forum is the most popular forum dedicated to Kingdom Hearts, isnt it? (at least here in the West) If so, dont you guys think its quite possible that Square reads these forums from time to time? I...
  15. FATE

Do you think Square reads these forums?

random thought Correct me if Im wrong, but this forum is the most popular forum dedicated to Kingdom Hearts, isnt it? (at least here in the West) If so, dont you guys think its quite possible that Square reads these forums from time to time? I mean, you know, so they can get an idea of the...
  16. FATE

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

5.5 million, actually. .
  17. FATE

R.I.P Capes.

I kinda like the capes, though I really dont mind them off. I can understand why they left them out. I hear that capes, water or just about anything that has a complex structure of waves are a bitch to program.
  18. FATE

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

According to VGChartz, the KH series has sold almost 15 million copies.
  19. FATE

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

Oh man, don't remind me. x_x If SEGA screws up Project Needlemouse.... facepalm Its bad enough that they fucked up the PS3 version of Bayonetta this year.
  20. FATE

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

Like XIII Heartless said, its all about preference. I prefer KH much more then Mario. As much as Mario had been part of my childhood(even though I always preferred Sonic back in the day), nothing really made me stick to it. As I grew, I became more interested in RPGs and story driven games. Most...
Back