• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

ok

GOSH blonde is Namine, a nobody with mysterious powers. Blue haired guy: OMG WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! THERE'S NO BLUE HAIRED GUY IN THE FMV! do u mean when it showes the dark sea or w/e? if so, ur not supposed to kno till later on.
  2. C

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

grr... the only failure on this post was COM. I'll probably never get over it. Please dont flame or w/e but the cards, pfft. If I wanted that I would've played YU-GI-OH, gosh. Don't think less of me though, im not stupid or anything. Heck, I came up with a strategy to go up 40 (i think, prbbly...
  3. C

I made my nephew mad at me...

haha i have to write a few things. ONE dont be emberassed. TWO I have completed both Riku mode, Sora mode and KH2 and... well the convos are pretty straight forward with no real hints at who DiZ is. IF you got it right, It was probably a good guess. <--- Dont take that the wrong way though...
  4. C

where did sora live ???

lol everyone got to this before me. Think of Destiny Islands as a beach town Twilight Town, with a lil island for the kiddies.
  5. C

Riku's Kairi

lol okay, i agree with NEARLY everything you said, although because I can't figure out a way to counter this thing, I'll leave it alone and say :thumbsup: :thumbsup: btw, i think the song for the president is hail the chief... i think i saw it on family guy...
  6. C

Riku's Kairi

... u kno, at this point, this thread mite as well be in the jokes section
  7. C

Riku's Kairi

wow.. this place seems to have settled down... does that mean I've won? YAY! *US president music comes on* (dont know the name... come one i live in Canada! And the best Canada has is the OH CANADA song... and ever since i had to sing that song before going to sleep and after waking up every day...
  8. C

Riku's Kairi

kk, i know i said i wasn't coming back to write here again, but when I read this, I had to. I have 3 BEST FRIENDS. They are all guys. I can't tell you my age cuz thats personal LOL(i dont like stalkers). N e ways, i went out with a girl for 3 years. That means that me and her got closer than...
  9. C

Riku's Kairi

LOL that is a lot. anyways, I think I'm done arguing on this subject seeing as it is 2 against one, and it seems you 2 are more stubborn LOL let me just finish by saying... I strongly believe that all three protagonists are straight. Why? Because neither the FF series nor has Disney ever...
  10. C

Riku's Kairi

both because i dont BELIEVE hes gay and i guess id rather he wasnt gay myself... i dunno, kinda make all the scenes with Sora and Riku together... awkward
  11. C

Riku's Kairi

and the argument continues... lol
  12. C

Riku's Kairi

lol there, I've given Riku a less gay appearance... more bi lol
  13. C

Riku's Kairi

Im not saying theres n e thing WRONG with gays... just many parents would rather their children not grow up surrounded by this stuff
  14. C

Riku's Kairi

well... that's hard to believe. I'm sure there are supporters here and there, but it could be social suicide to actively say "we're okay with GAYS!" seeing as disney's main target are children youger then 13 and the parents may try to shield their children from that (probbably even 10) so...
  15. C

Riku's Kairi

kk, im giving up on using the fact the disney made this game to block the gay stuff. using your own words, im going to block ur gay attempts at Riku and be able to make him at least a respectable bi, just by using your own words! I have a gay friend, kay? he asked me out once, i thought he was...
  16. C

Riku's Kairi

THEY DO?!?!?!?!?! srry, but I've seen all the classics and a lot of the new ones and I don't think I've ever seen homosexuality.
  17. C

Riku's Kairi

hahaha ok, ok, i respect ur opinion but that was funny that you see "lust" in a disney game. I think we all agree that this game in particular is different from other disney's, but LUST? HA! no, i could never see lust in KH (except in fan fics)
  18. C

Riku's Kairi

agreed, but he may not always be the protagonist
  19. C

Riku's Kairi

LOL yeah... Riku's a player... well... what would you call Roxas? He was a main character added after the initial KH. Besides... the game may not even follow Sora any more. Who knows? The secret ending seems like it's showing you the but thats just my impression of it. So... it could be a...
  20. C

Riku's Kairi

I might believe he was gay if this wasn't a disney game. There's NO WAY this character was made gay. Maybe some things he does are similar to what a gay guy would do but Riku, in the game and not in any fan fics, was made STRAIGHT lol. To show further evidence that the creators wouldn't do this...
Back