• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help would be wonderful

I want a PS3. Heres the thing: The only thing I can sell off the Ps3 to my Father is: Blue Ray. I dont give a shit about the damn Blue Ray I want the fricken Game System. I want to trade in all Ps2, Xbox, and Ds Lite. Inclunding Games, Wires, and sort of all the other crap. Including the...
  2. E

Battle Royal (Occ's and Sign ups)

Battle Royal A young girl of 16 was on her most prized toy, her four wheeler. She went up on a green grass hill. She stopped as she looked at St.Louis. She lived 10 minutes from downtown. She sighed as a song came on to her I pod. Her small head begin to bob to the beat as her green eyes...
  3. E

Twilight- First Trailer!

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/trailerpark Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG -cant stop shaking- This is the real deal people as I type this my nerves are on highend! The award winning book from the Stephien Myer is now a full fledge movie, It should come out around December of...
  4. E

Fanfiction ► Jade's Eclipse

My black wings coated with deep velvet blood. My body was covered with my own, and others around me. The one I loved is in my arms his eyes closed, his head resting on my lap. His surfer boy hair was matted and sweaty from the fight, but I didn’t care. All around us was darkness, something I am...
  5. E

Time for the Students to take on the Master himself. KHF we are calling

If you have been under a rock for the past five months then you should know that Me and Cody are 'students' -snorts- With KHF. My idea, when I challenged him myself not that long ago but people were a tad busy, so now that it seems the calm is over people and we all know Finals are around the...
  6. E

A Rose for a Rose- To this FR Fellow

Out of whim perhaps? Anyway I really want a finshed battle, maybe its a drug... Yes if a finshed battle is done I shall be super happy. Anyway; I think were we should battle is Tokyo's Main square. I just love that place..anyway, people of all kinds walk along the roads, some people stop to...
  7. E

...The Good the bad the ugly....

A..Im finshed with Robotics! The Good news, Im done! Teh bad? We placed third meaning no Fort Smith. So..The ugly. IM BORED AND IN NEED OF SOMETHING TO DO. Im asking for a battle lads, come on down to those who havnt fought with meh. >: I dont bite. Well...I do. x3 Thank you come again...
  8. E

Yes another open challenge. >:

Sirsly. I WANT TO FINSH A BATTLE. >: I really need to take Femi to see how far she can go, last battle the kid went gonerz. So...>: Please? I would like LL or Cyber. Or Sensi. Name: Femi Nickname: Exiled. Age: 17. Gender: Female. Personality: She uses to be a peaceful...
  9. E

Let the Exile one have some fun

As you may have all know: I am out of my Mothers house and living with my Father! Yay. But Im very bored, and Khinsider is getting annoying. I want something to do, one of the longest Rp battles in history is still going AND ISNT FINSHED AFTER TWO MONTHS ALMOST THREE. >: So: Im very bored. I...
  10. E

Happy BDAY HB!

Yes Hallow Bastion's bday is today! >:O I demand everyone to wish him a happy 20 BDAY!
  11. E

Happy Bday Blahmaster. <3333

Yes. ITS TEH GREAST <3333333333333333333333333333333 ON TEH WORLD. We love you. <3 Hope your day was a good day. x3
  12. E

The Struggle Ends: Black Rose Part 2

There is nothing Good nor bad, but thinking makes it so. An Ancient line of kings, A Modern Cavitation, blessed with the Black Ices cries. A now lone kingdom, fighting for Forestall, The Struggle of living comes not to the Prologue, But for a new Era. Dear Reader, I ask for your help...
  13. E

I need some fun.

Name: King versus Rose Nickname: Lost Rose Home world: Black Rose Kingdom Status: Human Age: 19 (older then his sister by 10 mintues) Gender: Male Appearance: Versus is a man of strength, He is well built and stands around 6’2 He weights around 160 pounds. His look is all of the color...
  14. E

Search for the Strongest Reckless Vs 281

-snorts- It seems the other one ended, with no treatment what so ever. So now I make a thread for round two! Also, Im using King Versus. Reckless: I have onething and onething only to say to you. I will not show you mercy. And you should know why. Where will this lovely place be you...
  15. E

Come Night.

Uh... I was asked, And I will do. =/ Hopefully If you do not know the rules then just leave. Its a one-on-one fight and We will need one or two Judges. Judges 1 Time 2 Temp soon. -bows- Place of fighting? A garden. A place with every flower known, some exotic, others normal flowers...
  16. E

Help/Support ► I'm free. I'm free as a bird.

This is it people, as I type this i am crying as my lawyer try to calm me down Since my Father and my mother left I have been with my Mother since I was 6, No more. Today I was called and my Mother broke down and went outside, I have one year with my Father and at May 31, I must go to court to...
  17. E

Someones hawt Sexy bday. x3

Yes thats rigth the Queen of all Loving. Its Karla's 15 bday. x3 Meaning in Mexico she gets to have one hell of a party becouse she is a "Women." SO LETS GIVE HER ONE HELL OF A BASH! To you my Fudge buddy. x3
  18. E

Fanfiction ► Cancer - Original Story-

Death can be a very scary thing. You know it will happen one day, or another. It creeps up to you and breaths down your neck, asking for you to join the others. Death is a very natural thing. You know it will come. So why hide? Why run from it? Why let it come to you? Will you sit there and...
  19. E

Dawn of Mana

Its coming out! I GOT MY RESERV xD Go Game Spot <3 Anyone getting the game? ;O
  20. E

Life can be deadly as Throns. Challenge to Mr.

Hehehe.. I feel blood coming. Mr.Redux, I challenge you, Zabazu will tag team with me. If you want you can Have someone to help you. Rules:Stantered Rules apply Yo. No godmodding, No powerplaying Area.. I have an Idea. But i will leave it for you. As for my Girl, Im Upgrading.
Back