• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help would be wonderful

I want a PS3. Heres the thing: The only thing I can sell off the Ps3 to my Father is: Blue Ray. I dont give a shit about the damn Blue Ray I want the fricken Game System. I want to trade in all Ps2, Xbox, and Ds Lite. Inclunding Games, Wires, and sort of all the other crap. Including the...
  2. E

Help/Support ► Going off to the Airforce

Lulz. Im Air-Force JROTC. I just spent a week at Scott Air-Force base and it ****in rocked. Alot of people dont know much since its not mostly spoken about. Yes Air-Force has the better living conditions but its Basic isnt that long isnt 8 weeks.. I think. I might go into the Air-Foce and...
  3. E

Battle Royal (Occ's and Sign ups)

Battle Royal A young girl of 16 was on her most prized toy, her four wheeler. She went up on a green grass hill. She stopped as she looked at St.Louis. She lived 10 minutes from downtown. She sighed as a song came on to her I pod. Her small head begin to bob to the beat as her green eyes...
  4. E

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

So the green stuff? Im Sirsly not lieing.
  5. E

Help/Support ► Dad found my stash

Wait...What did you have? o.0 Whats "Stems"
  6. E

Help/Support ► My Series of Conundrums.

Research. Do what I do. =/ I study Greek and Egyptain history on the computer. During the summer mostly when I smack myself with a bat. I do that alot during summer. >_> Or I read. Books are my best friend. I dont usually go out that much..I really dont see the point. And when I am with my...
  7. E

Help/Support ► My teacher.

Of course: But I always give apples to my teachers. Do something uncany to make him smile or Laugh!
  8. E

Help/Support ► I need Help.

It sounds like maybe shes cheating.. >_> Just dont go on Cheaters.. I know someone who did that..didnt go well. >:
  9. E

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

Im glad he is better. -smiles and claps- It counts that people are happy.
  10. E

Well: If hell is true. I'm going to burn and I am going to love everymoment of it.
  11. E

Hey Asshole: listen you little buttmunch. Who cares if they are gay. You think your all that in a bag of chips becouse you think Gays are bad? Kid: Support your brother. If your friends really are you friends they would support you and your brother. And not make fun of you for it.
  12. E

Twilight- First Trailer!

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/trailerpark Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG -cant stop shaking- This is the real deal people as I type this my nerves are on highend! The award winning book from the Stephien Myer is now a full fledge movie, It should come out around December of...
  13. E

Help/Support ► Torn...

Wait a month. =/ Then goin for the gold (STAY CLOSE TO THE GIRL YOU LIKE SIRSLY DONT JUST AVOIDE GO OUT TO THE MOIVES WITH FRIENDS) then make yeh move.
  14. E

Help/Support ► I don't understand.

.-. Time. As gay as this is going to sound. You need Light vvith the dark. Stuipd people included. =/ You can be nice, but in the end you can turn and backstabb people. Thats vvhy people always vvant more. Thats just vvho humans are. And in the end this vvill be the dovvnfall of us all.
  15. E

Fanfiction ► Jade's Eclipse

Thanks. I do enjoy emotions and I enjoy Center..Have no Idea why. Come on people more Reviews.
  16. E

Yeah..I made it longer then usall plus I have a new computer so...new toy comes first. Get your friends to read please. >_>
  17. E

Maybe the greater thing will happen Maybe all will see Maybe our love will catch like fire As it burn’s through me. What a beautiful smile Jade’s eyes closed as the music lulled her to sleep. It was a nice thing to sleep to. But sometimes it’s hard to fight for so long. She knew that more then...
  18. E

Help/Support ► Poopface.

do what I did. Leave rotten eggs in his locker, or my favorite: Weed or Coke. >:
  19. E

Help/Support ► lol, SMK feels depressed. :< (foul language ahoy)

Lmfao. ^I play softball. People wonder why Im so fricken pissed when Im in a batting cage. =/ Sirsly go to the nearest batting cage and just start swinging away. >: It's quite fun.
  20. E

Help/Support ► This is bad.

Lulzness. Congrads idiot. -smacks you so hard you see stars- Wrap your fuking self next time.
Back