• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Elviriel

HELP in Wonderland :O

Hey guys. This is my first time EVER playing "Kingdom Hearts" and at the moment I am completely stuck on the boss in Wonderland. I must have tired to take him down about 20 times but so far every time has led to my death. What I am wondering is this: Can I leave Wonderland, upgrade my equipment...
  2. Elviriel

Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kairi

Hey guys. I just startet to play this game for the first time and so far I relay love it. Can anyone please tell me the name of the song (the techone one) that´s in the opening of the game before we come to destiny island and the actual game starts? I relay loved it but I´m having trouble...
  3. Elviriel

Greetings from a newbi

Hello guys. I´ve always heard about "KH" but never played the games. I just saw the trailer for "KH III" and it looks awesome. I currently own a PS4, PS3 and Nintendo DS... knowing this... where is a good place for me to start? I´ve read about the remix versions for PS3 and I am considering...
Back