• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Elviriel

Original Soundtrack - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

Is there a place or shop in Europe where you can by the album? Would be great to physically own it. :D
  2. Elviriel

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

As a new member of the "Kingdom Hearts" family this makes me very happy indeed and I also think the cover art looks gorgeous.:smile:
  3. Elviriel

HELP in Wonderland :O

Thank you guys so much for the help. Using all your advisees I finally managed to beat this boss yesterday. I found that hiding behind the chair while he shot fireballs and shooting fire back was a good strategy. And now I'm in the Colosseum itching to see what happens next. :redface:
  4. Elviriel

Thank you all so much for great advice. I will see what more I can do about this guy tomorrow. Sadly I have an early start tomorrow for my LIS class (library and information science) so I have to sign off now. But I will let you know how it all works out. Thank you so much yet again for all of...
  5. Elviriel

Hmm... well I am 1 1/2 hour in and still no luck. When you say combos what do you mean? Right now I´m dying at the fire bombs. How do I perform a dogeroll? It says AP1 I think, but where is that on my PS3 controller? This guy is really frustrating... I do know what you mean about mobility...
  6. Elviriel

Ok. I´m gonna try a few more times before I go to bed and hopefully it will work for me now. Thank you for the tips about using only the "blizzard" spell. How many times does it take to knock him out? It is starting to get on my nerves. Seriously...
  7. Elviriel

Oki. Thank you for the fast replay. He sure is a pain in the butt (to put it nicely) but hopefully I will get him soon.^^
  8. Elviriel

Hey guys. This is my first time EVER playing "Kingdom Hearts" and at the moment I am completely stuck on the boss in Wonderland. I must have tired to take him down about 20 times but so far every time has led to my death. What I am wondering is this: Can I leave Wonderland, upgrade my equipment...
  9. Elviriel

Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kairi

Re: Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kiair Thank you so much anyway guys. At least I can read it online.^^
  10. Elviriel

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

Any thoughts as on when the novell will be released in the Europe? I live in Norway and would love to read it as well. :D
  11. Elviriel

Re: Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kiair Thank you so much.^^ Now I can read those after I´m done with the ones I already own. :redface:
  12. Elviriel

Re: Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kiair OK. Thank you so much for the explanation. That means I can read the manga separate from the game which is good news for me. I´m gonna start searching for the manga and see what I can find online seeing as I've only got the first two volumes.^^...
  13. Elviriel

Re: Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kiair What do you mean by "the manga is not canon"? Well, I just passed all of my exams from last term so now I can play all weekend and actually enjoy the game. Do one have to read the manga in order? Or can I skip to the manga for the second game...
  14. Elviriel

Hey guys. I just startet to play this game for the first time and so far I relay love it. Can anyone please tell me the name of the song (the techone one) that´s in the opening of the game before we come to destiny island and the actual game starts? I relay loved it but I´m having trouble...
  15. Elviriel

Greetings from a newbi

Hello guys. I´ve always heard about "KH" but never played the games. I just saw the trailer for "KH III" and it looks awesome. I currently own a PS4, PS3 and Nintendo DS... knowing this... where is a good place for me to start? I´ve read about the remix versions for PS3 and I am considering...
Back